Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by cjb23

FYI for anyone who ordered from FNL

here's how fulfilment goes:

if it say ships in 1-2 days when you order - YOUR GOOD - its in stock with plenty of inventory in the warehouse in Indianapolis (corporate home of FNL)

if it says ships in 2-4 days when you order - YOUVE GOT A GOOD SHOT - its low stock of inventory in the wareshoue in Indianapolis, but might still be filled by the warehouse - if not the order goes to retail stores for fulfilment

if it says ships in 5-10 days when you order - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP PLAN - there is no stock in the warehouse, you order will be sent out to retail stores for fulfilment

NOW THE BAD NEWS - when the All stars released slighlty afte 8:30 pac time tonight - ALL SIZES WERE LISTED AT 5-10 days

I agree with that usually, but supposedly they have changed up their website procedure and it is warehouse based. SUPPOSEDLY.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

man
JB did a number on these
didnt cop, didnt try to, but i just have to say that JB really hyped these shoes.
werent the xx2's w/basketball leather also limited, but those didnt sell out, if you look hard enough you can probably still find a pair floating around
werent the xx1's red suede also limited, and those also didnt sell,
so why did this limited xx3 sale,
because jb did a good number on everyone, so much hype for those titanium xx3 that
everyone started to panic, thinking they wont be able to cop. im waiting to cop when they hit the sale racks
i paid 75 for my xx2, i can wait until i get a deal on the xx3's
FYI stealth xx3 > white/red/balck xx3
Good luck getting these for 75
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Originally Posted by blco02

Got my eastbay confirmation also.
Same^^^ did you get yours through email yet???

Yea, but I accidentally permanently deleted it.
laugh.gif

So I HAD a confirmation email.

Originally Posted by shaadi23

ya my confirmation came through email
S%#t I didnt get an email but i got a order number and customer number and a thank you from ordering from eastbay
laugh.gif

But still no email i better not get screwed like the pack

Originally Posted by heat23

Even though I used the 15% and not the 20% code, I wanna thank jordan23collector for sharing the 20% code with my fellow NTer's!]

Thanx J23C
No problem Heat23! too bad you jumped the gun with the 15%
smile.gif

Please email me at: [email protected]

i would like to talk to you a little bit more about some stuff, rare stuff
tongue.gif

No. One would override the other.

I see I see. Just wondering.

everyone started to panic, thinking they wont be able to cop. im waiting to cop when they hit the sale racks

I never panicked, I just liked this colorway, and I knew it would be somewhat limited or else I wouldn't have gotten them.
But you're right, I'm going to get the blk/red xx3 when the price drops, because of the availability.

i got my confirmation from finishline.....man i thought i was never gonna get these. but i did size 12 baby! and express mail! i have to give a mad thanks tothe dude that made that discount code available...mad props to u!

So...e-mail confirmation DOES mean that u have just copped the shoes u ordered!

man
JB did a number on these
didnt cop, didnt try to, but i just have to say that JB really hyped these shoes.
werent the xx2's w/basketball leather also limited, but those didnt sell out, if you look hard enough you can probably still find a pair floating around
because jb did a good number on everyone, so much hype for those titanium xx3 that
laugh.gif

wasnt it about a month ago that FNL had the the xx2's for 69.99, (except for the omega)
yes it was. i member you member
this time ill wait till they go for about 100,
for everyone that buys at WSS you know they put them on sale quick, and with over
45 locations, i got plenty of time.
happy.gif

and express mail!
/i didnt understand paying 12 dollars for shipping for 2-3 business days when its the weekend and sunday is not a business day why would you dothat???

I could understand if it were monday

S%#t I didnt get an email but i got a order number and customer number and a thank you from ordering from eastbay
laugh.gif

man that would be a raw deal... this was the first time i ever ordered on a jordan rd on eastbay...i don't have the steady connection i once had in mytown so i thought i'd try this out

man
JB did a number on these
laugh.gif

wasnt it about a month ago that FNL had the the xx2's for 69.99, (except for the omega)
for everyone that buys at WSS you know they put them on sale quick, and with over
happy.gif
But no XX2 sold out in seconds
smile.gif

you may get the stealths on sale but not these...

I haven't gotten a confirmation email either from Beastbay, but I'll get my pair from them. I'm oh so confident
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by heat23

Even though I used the 15% and not the 20% code, I wanna thank jordan23collector for sharing the 20% code with my fellow NTer's!]

Thanx J23C
No problem Heat23! too bad you jumped the gun with the 15%
smile.gif

Please email me at: [email protected]

i would like to talk to you a little bit more about some stuff, rare stuff
tongue.gif
Yeah, I just wanted to secure them fast. To bad they sold out so fast that some of my fellow NTer's couldn't enjoy getting their pair.

Oh yeah, you got mail

i really hope because of this release the stealths sell out quick.. i know those aren't as limited but JB really built up the hype

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

got my order confrimation email from eastbay.

OT anyone see the m4s eastbay added? blk/wht/silve instead on the patent leather ones. is this a mistake?

Nope.

Foollocker has those same ones. Weird, eh?

I copped my patent leather m4s from fnl.com along with my 23's with the discount. Sweet end to my day!

laugh.gif

man that would be a raw deal... this was the first time i ever ordered on a jordan rd on eastbay...i don't have the steady connection i once had in my town so i thought i'd try this out

Yeah I ordered the 13/10 countdown pack of eastbay and was woken up at exactly noon the next day from a call from eastbay and they told me there computerscrashed and they oversold and i was not a lucky one that got one, so i went off on the lady.... in the process i got 100 gift card which helped pay forthese..... then i called out to champs they had an 8 and a 13 left and i got my 13 i got lucky...

But if these dont go through i will not be as lucky b/c no store in my local mall is getting them...
mad.gif

man
JB did a number on these
laugh.gif

happy.gif
But no XX2 sold out in seconds
smile.gif

you may get the stealths on sale but not these...

true, but yet again i dont want these, im not sure how to explain it but there too
ohwell.gif

stealth xx3 > white/red/balck xx3
but congrats to everyone who copped these for yourself or for a hommie,
mad.gif
at those who are copping w/intention to re-sale. save some for thosewho like the
shoes for what they are...The End of a Legacy

Back
Top Bottom