Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by heat23

Oh yeah, you got mail
ditto
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Supposedly I have an 11.5 with 15% off from finishline, an 11 from Eastbay, and two of my aunts each got 10.5 from Eastbay. Hopefully all of the orders will process.... still gonna try for NikeTown tomorrow.

you sound like a !%!$#%%!@, unless of course you have six feet.

mad.gif
at those who are copping w/intention to re-sale. save some for those who like the
shoes for what they are...The End of a Legacy
Agreed pairs on ebay already are going for well over 200

Eastbay OWNED me...

I waited until 8:55 PM PACIFIC TIME....got on..clicked my 10.5 ADD TO CART! Started filling out my info...and as I clicked for payment...GONE! *#@??? THESHOES WERE IN MY CART! So I called customer service...no help. The shoes sold out in under 5 mins. She apologized and said the shoes were probably alreadysold out when I placed them in the cart. Man...my hook up better come through tomorrow. Sheesh! This sucks! I wanted 2 pair. Looks like only one. Itsok...I will do my best to get 2 of the stealths next week...general release should be a little better....I HOPE!

i tried to get a pair from eastbay and in 2.3 mins. they were gone . looks like i will be up early to try and get mine

I only needed 1 pair and got 1 pair. I have sooo many shoes now as well as the CDP's all year round that I don't sweat these like that. But even thoughI was able to cop off Eastbay it bugs me that the hype on these is the way it is. In the 80's and 90's you could walk into your store months after theinitial flagship Jordan release and still cop. Now.....pathetic!

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Hopefully my order doesn't get canceled like my Countdown pack from Finishline.
I'm with you...

Did you just blank out the numbers though and your address???

From what I was told a few months back from the people I know at FNL at my mall, The web site now goes through their warehouse and not the individual store fororders like these. Now, sale items and a few other items may come from stores across the country but I was told to try to do releases like this online becauseof the discount codes you can use and where the shoes come from.

I agree that it might be different but I have a strong feeling that these orders went through just because of the sizes selling out at rapid.

Will all see though

I guess the fnl.com order should go through. I just checked my bank account, the payment went through already.

Typically places will charge your cc right before they ship.

I'm off to bed.

Good luck for yalls trying to cop in the morning!!!!!!!

What the......my girl first time trying to surprise in getting me the XX3's through Eastbay, she had them in her cart, then they were GONE!!!!! If anybodycould help, my girl lives in Houston and I would like to know what mall will have them and if they are going to open early. She gets off work @ 9am. She saidshe talked to one guy at Footlocker and he said they are only getting 12pairs. If ya'll can help out I will greatly appreciate it, so I can tell her.Thanks.

Originally Posted by shaadi23

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Originally Posted by heat23

Check your spam mail if you haven't got your confirmation emails yet
Nope not there either
grin.gif

good luck with your pair my dude
Just checked it on eastbay again and it looks good to go accept for one thing i just noticed....

WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL shaddi when you type your numbers in does yours saythis??

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Supposedly I have an 11.5 with 15% off from finishline, an 11 from Eastbay, and two of my aunts each got 10.5 from Eastbay. Hopefully all of the orders will process.... still gonna try for NikeTown tomorrow.

Easy, bro, it was under the assumption that the orders will get cancelled as they always do with Eastbay. The likelihood of me getting one pair out of allthat is slim to none.

At the same time, while you're getting all worked up, I'm not in the business of reselling, though I don't fault the resellers hustle sinceit's helped me out before, so I was considering selling them to NikeTalkers for face value in order to give back to those who help me out all the time andwere not able to get pairs. I have no need to sit on a bunch of pairs...2 max. I like to give back to NT when I can. So take it easy...

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Easy, bro, it was under the assumption that the orders will get cancelled as they always do with Eastbay. The likelihood of me getting one pair out of all that is slim to none.

At the same time, while you're getting all worked up, I'm not in the business of reselling, though I don't fault the resellers hustle since it's helped me out before, so I was considering selling them to NikeTalkers for face value in order to give back to those who help me out all the time and were not able to get pairs. I have no need to sit on a bunch of pairs...2 max. I like to give back to NT when I can. So take it easy...

ahh, nevermind then....get a little gunshy after seeing too many posts like "what will these re-sell for" or "how many should i buy toflip."

Back
Top Bottom