Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Congrats to all those who copped. Hope everyone's orders come through (includine mine) and best of luck to the folks going tomorrow to pick up a pair.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Originally Posted by shaadi23

Originally Posted by heat23

Check your spam mail if you haven't got your confirmation emails yet
Nope not there either
grin.gif

good luck with your pair my dude
Just checked it on eastbay again and it looks good to go accept for one thing i just noticed....

WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL shaddi when you type your numbers in does yours say this??

Mine say "OPEN." I wonder what the difference is.

I hope the hype on these doesn't force the resellers to charge ridiculous fees to the people who were unfortunate. Good karma is doing good for others.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Originally Posted by shaadi23

Originally Posted by heat23

Check your spam mail if you haven't got your confirmation emails yet
Nope not there either
grin.gif

good luck with your pair my dude
Just checked it on eastbay again and it looks good to go accept for one thing i just noticed....

WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL shaddi when you type your numbers in does yours say this??

Mine say "OPEN." I wonder what the difference is.
Mine also says OPEN

But also on another part it says waitng for order approval..

Originally Posted by savan310

What the......my girl first time trying to surprise in getting me the XX3's through Eastbay, she had them in her cart, then they were GONE!!!!! If anybody could help, my girl lives in Houston and I would like to know what mall will have them and if they are going to open early. She gets off work @ 9am. She said she talked to one guy at Footlocker and he said they are only getting 12pairs. If ya'll can help out I will greatly appreciate it, so I can tell her. Thanks.

Sharpstown, Galleria, Greenspoint & Gulfgate I know of.

I just hope everyone doesn't wake up to "we'll be unable to process your order." I'm gonna be in a bad mood all day if that's thecase.

I finally got the email!!!!! now i can sleep peacefully!!!!!!!
good stuff
laugh.gif
....i know i wouldn't have went to sleepwithout seeing that email myself

Checked the status of my order on finishline and it said in process. All of these stories of orders not going through is making me scared, does in process meangood?

Anybody that needs a size 8 for The White/Red, For $185 Flat If You Not in NY, If you are you gotta paytax....

OR 8 1/2, 10 1/2, OR 13 FOR THE STEALTHS!!!!

http://www.bnyconline.com/ still has them..

I'm not selling mods....Jus trying to help anybody that hasn't got them....

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by savan310

What the......my girl first time trying to surprise in getting me the XX3's through Eastbay, she had them in her cart, then they were GONE!!!!! If anybody could help, my girl lives in Houston and I would like to know what mall will have them and if they are going to open early. She gets off work @ 9am. She said she talked to one guy at Footlocker and he said they are only getting 12pairs. If ya'll can help out I will greatly appreciate it, so I can tell her. Thanks.

Sharpstown, Galleria, Greenspoint & Gulfgate I know of.
Don't forget about about West Oaks and 1st Colony.

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

you guys think this is resale hyped?

of course. saturday ebay will be flooded with them and we already know how the countdown pack turned out. i dont see the fascination in wasting your timelike that.

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

you guys think this is resale hyped?

To a certain extent, yes. Just look at the XX3 Premier. There are tons of them showing up on eBay for well into four-digit pricing. A LOT of resellerswent for those. Quite frankly though, I think a lot of people who intended to keep them decided to sell seeing the chance for quick cash. I hate to admit it,but I might very well have done it myself. Turning a $230 investment into $2,000 in a couple of days is enticing!

With the All-Star XX3, I think the interest is a lot more genuine, but there will always be resellers who take advantage of us sneakerheads. It's theway the game works unfortunately.

yea true are these even LS? are they worth for example leaving now and lining up? Im in GA.
Judging by how fast these went on Eastbay and other web sites, you're best bet to get them may very well be lining up. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom