Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

very nice Ijapino....It happens every year, and thats probably nowhere near the amount of 180 degree turnarounds from day 1= worst sig ever to realese day= to5 jordan of all time....

okay, this might sound a little strange, but how do the XX3s smell? does the recycled material, lack of glue/solvents,internally painted midsole, and nonpainted rubber outsole give the shoe a different kind of scent? just curious if it'll all take away from that "newshoe smell"

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Don't know if you're an SIU or a Marquette fan, but if the latter is the case, Seton Hall is gonna wax that $#* tonight.

SIU. This is a Jordan thread anyways, you just waisted your third post on a thought that no one cares about. you been to the sports forum yet chief?

I so badly want to just wear these stealths now, and pay for them when they come out. Hopefully my boss is in a good mood today.

we will probably get waxed by drake tomorrow night. i keep telling myself better days are ahead with dillard, roundtree and bocot coming...maybe evenmccameys little brother...

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's funny what only a couple months and a lil bit of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HYPE[/color] can do to anyone's opinion.

Here are the initial responses to some Niketalk members after seeing the first black/white picture posted by litesole a couple months back compared to their responses now:

royalflush1230: " this is so ****** ugly!!!!!!!!!" to "THEM BOIS IS FIA!!!!!!!"

Jordan23Head: " God Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL" to " Me too....mine should be in on wednesday "

rowenarrow: " wow, thanks for the pic, but man I hop thats not it." to "Man I can't wait to buy and recieve mine"

east99: ".............. shame, shame, shame. if these are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!" to "i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though."

RunningFishy: " who cares.. garantee gonna be another dissapointment. they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit" to "They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. One thin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area."

Simmonsmike: " Wow.......I hope not!" to "Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,next saturday should be cool in DC"

vick619: " ewwww!!!" to "Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspected them and they were real. They were nice and really light."

23thegreatest23: " its gonna B funny for those that like these but will get dissapointed on how wack these are!" to having this in his avatar:
1d335db3ee21507f83c3a0dc8b5f69b20522260_t.jpg

...But rickkid23 takes the cake for a complete 180 degree turnaround!

richkid23: " Why would you want glory for a disappointing shoe
ohwell.gif
"> ? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for last instead of the best for last SMH
smh.gif
"> @ whoever like the XX3.
mad.gif
">"

"Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" picture appears well I think it will be the other way around I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" picture appears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
"

"The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3
roll.gif
"> or even the XV
laugh.gif
"> because the XX3 are just
sick.gif
"> !"

" JB should be paying us $230 or even $180 to wear them!
roll.gif
">"

"I wouldn't cop even when they hit the outlets
roll.gif
"

" I'm
mad.gif
@ the XX3 for looking like that!"

" I have the same opinion to these as when i saw the black & white pic
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

to "I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

So I guess, The Beatles were right...."All You Need is Love"

bwahhahahahaha!

called out. same sht, different day over on the "other" site.

g
303730078.jpg

Titaniums just dont look as good as they did when put up next to these, dont get me wrong they are still
pimp.gif
but i like the allstars the best!!

BTW looks like you had a little trouble getting your size in the titaniums....
laugh.gif
atleast you gottem...

what the heck is that White thing sticking out of the shoe? Mine dont have that...I just got the cardboard inserts in mine.

What size do you normally get? I got a size 9. I wear 8.5's in Air Forces and AJ Retros.
i wear a 9.5 in the recent XIII retro, which is what these look like imo, so im guesssing they may fit similiar

oh and 1 more MJ on the insole would have been cool like the XVs patch, something like that

LOL @ Ijapino for pointing me out! That first leaked pic was terrible to me. Looked like an and1 shoe. I copped mines today in dc at my local spot and theseare HOT! Light,shiny, and comfy as hell!!! Yes I flip flopped,but a real man can admit that. Ill b rockin them 2mo.

I Would Have Bought These To Wear Casually
But The Red On The Tip Kind Of Killed It For Me,They Should Have At Least Have The MJ Signature In White Writing

To Those Who Have Them,Do You Mind Posting Yours Wearing Shorts
From The Side View.

k0ho3b.jpg

got mines. they pretty cool... i like 'em. see a lotta people complaining about toe creasing. creasing is minimal on my pair.

walked in the spot to see them, wasn't necessarily gonna cop, i thought they looked ok.
tired.gif
then i tried them on & the rest is history.
happy.gif

imho, i still think the titaniums look much more classy. still, i'm pretty satisfied. quality is pretty good. def. getting the stealths as soon as myspot gets them in a few days.
tongue.gif

it's summer over here so i'm already in shorts...
they arrived...
stuffeyesaw746zq8db6.jpg

BUT along with the expected patent leather creases, I immediately found two other problems, both on my right shoe :frown:
one:
stuffeyesaw747gh4.jpg

bubble between clear plastic and paint. i think these would inevitably form with the hard plastic not being as flexible as the material it is attached to.

and two:
stuffeyesaw749hf4.jpg

Scuff mark on the clear plastic. I imagine these would have the same vulnerability as the backs of the XX2. once they're scratched or scuffed, youcan't do anything about it (as far as i'm aware)

aside from these they feel and look superb. they run a little small IMO. My feet are wonderfully snug, but the laces are further apart than i would'veliked. i normally like wide laces but it makes the tiny tongue flap look a little silly. i got a set of black laces free from citysole with this purchase, butwhen i saw that the white laces have beautiful black tips, now i'm thinking twice about changing them.

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

okay, this might sound a little strange, but how do the XX3s smell? does the recycled material, lack of glue/solvents, internally painted midsole, and nonpainted rubber outsole give the shoe a different kind of scent? just curious if it'll all take away from that "new shoe smell"

take away? nah man, quite the opposite. in fact, they smell REALLY new, and REALLY shoe
wink.gif
happy.gif

It is obvoius that people changed their minds once their was a better picture to judge the XX3 from. The first scan of the XX3 was a bad photo. I hesitated topass judgement . Funny how i-*** went all out to show people that flip flopped. Whoooopty doooo. Please.

got mine today....look pretty cool minus the minor flaws apparently on alot of the shoes (creasing, etc..) not bad tho

Back
Top Bottom