Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

The Black/Varsity Red-Stealth colorway is on point. I prefer these over the white/red.

I'm hoping to see a cool grey colorway. That would be bananas!!!

Finally got my pair from pys and I love em...Just trew them on in the house...

359lmw4.jpg

if i went to UNDFTD la brea at around 3PM in the afternoon this sat do you think i could get a size 10-11?

I am wondering how limited these are?
I tried to call few stores and they all have them...those stores usually only have GRs...

Damn, I've got mine on hold until Saturday but dude that posted up top makes them look amazing, really "Jordanesque" didn't know they'dlook that good with even jeans, can't wait now.

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's funny what only a couple months and a lil bit of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HYPE[/color] can do to anyone's opinion.

Here are the initial responses to some Niketalk members after seeing the first black/white picture posted by litesole a couple months back compared to their responses now:

royalflush1230: " this is so ****** ugly!!!!!!!!!" to "THEM BOIS IS FIA!!!!!!!"

Jordan23Head: " God Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL" to " Me too....mine should be in on wednesday "

rowenarrow: " wow, thanks for the pic, but man I hop thats not it." to "Man I can't wait to buy and recieve mine"

east99: ".............. shame, shame, shame. if these are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!" to "i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though."

RunningFishy: " who cares.. garantee gonna be another dissapointment. they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit" to "They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. One thin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area."

Simmonsmike: " Wow.......I hope not!" to "Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,next saturday should be cool in DC"

vick619: " ewwww!!!" to "Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspected them and they were real. They were nice and really light."

23thegreatest23: " its gonna B funny for those that like these but will get dissapointed on how wack these are!" to having this in his avatar:
1d335db3ee21507f83c3a0dc8b5f69b20522260_t.jpg

...But rickkid23 takes the cake for a complete 180 degree turnaround!

richkid23: " Why would you want glory for a disappointing shoe
ohwell.gif
"> ? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for last instead of the best for last SMH
smh.gif
"> @ whoever like the XX3.
mad.gif
">"

"Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" picture appears well I think it will be the other way around I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" picture appears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
"

"The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3
roll.gif
"> or even the XV
laugh.gif
"> because the XX3 are just
sick.gif
"> !"

" JB should be paying us $230 or even $180 to wear them!
roll.gif
">"

"I wouldn't cop even when they hit the outlets
roll.gif
"

" I'm
mad.gif
@ the XX3 for looking like that!"

" I have the same opinion to these as when i saw the black & white pic
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

to "I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

So I guess, The Beatles were right...."All You Need is Love"

eek.gif
laugh.gif

and
roll.gif
at the people who got mad because of your post...

for those that want to say "well, it was a black/white pic...we have every reason to"...well ummm...were you looking at the actual SHOE? No, youweren't. It's sad enough you said all the things you said by looking at a damn mock up of something that could compare to someone drawing it on a pieceof paper. Don't rush to conclusions about stuff without actually seeing it in person/seeing the shoe for yourself.

You can go back and check all my posts
laugh.gif
...the All-Star's werealways going to get a pass from me, but the stealths are fire IMO...a definite cop for me.

my girl got my stealths on lock the other day at finishline.
smile.gif
then myex-supervisor got mine on lock yesterday at another finishline in his area.
pimp.gif
what great favors. very much appreciated!

I never would have guessed so many past haters would be willing to drop $200 on "and1/reebok/wade/t-mac look-alikes."

Just got back from the mall in my allstars! Man I walked around for 3 hours in them and man they are pretty uncomfortable! Bring on some gel soles or something

Originally Posted by Jekih

^^^^ c'mon.... is this why your post count is so high?
no doggie my post count is so high cuz i have been a NT member since around the time the board was started. I have not been buying J's lately cuz Ihave bills and a daughter to take care of, and to the best of my knowledge these were dropping this sat on the 16th so fall back, and can someone with anyrelevance answer my question? many peeps have been saying they already copped theirs from the mall, etc. Did these drop or did some places release them earlyor what?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Jekih

^^^^ c'mon.... is this why your post count is so high?
I have bills and a daughter to take care of...
Well meet Mr. Me Too... no change in release dates, Doggie...

Back
Top Bottom