Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I ain't get a pair because I came home at like 11:10 and they were sold out in sz 16. What time will these be on NDC? At least my team won in the 1st Roundof the Playoffs tonight.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

not many stores are getting these here in north carolina
most stores got at most 12 pairs

At least you got some. Here in NE PA there isn't a single store I know of that has these. Luckily there is one store getting the stealths!
Where in PA..I'm in Easton.

I'm from just outside Scranton. Dunder Mifflin represent! LOL! Anyway, any places in Easton getting the XX3s? I know they're getting the stealths at the Foot Locker in Stroudsburg, but I haven't checked in down your way. I haven't heard anything about the All-Stars.

On a related note are there any good kicks spots in Easton? Or do you go to downtown Allentown, Lehigh Valley Mall, or Philipsburg Mall?

Well, good luck getting the XX3s man! I am psyched! I know I'll be one of the few rocking them in my neck of the woods!
The Palmer Park Mall is getting the Stealths over at Schuylkill (sp?) Valley Sporting Goods. They were getting some LS Jordans too, so they mighthave the "all stars" tomorrow but I'm not so sure. Allentown is always a dependable spot at the Lehigh Valley Mall, and P'Burg sucks forJordans. Trust me.

On a side note though, I copped the all stars from Eastbay. The week was long for me so I'm just tryin to chill this weekend. But get yours too man! Around my way I'll be rockin em as well.
happy.gif

I'm sorry folks, I really wasn't into the XX3's until I saw them a few days ago on Jumpman23. From what I am reading, these white/red/blk's arelimited also, but the stealths are going to be a GR? Wow that would be disappointing, because I've been accustomed to not having to rush to get Sig's.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

I think we all knew these would move fast, but is it just me or are they going as fast as some J's back in the day? I don't remember a new Jordan selling this quickly in a very long time. Amazing!

For those who want the stealths, better get your's on lockdown ASAP!

im not sure by what you consider back in the day, but every signature series ive bought has been on sale.

I'm talking about back in the 80's and early- to mid-90's, when Jordan release day was damn near a national holiday.

yea, everything i ever bought back then was on sale....plenty of supply.

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

how are they hard to find eastbay still has a FSR. but does anyone know if swoosh will get them?

its not updated. i tried calling and they are sold out until whenever they decide to restock.

And apparently they're not going to be on Swoosh... from what I've read. And they're not on NDC yet either, so they probably won't be.

Do you think resellers are going to hit it here with 350 resell or not so much? The ones on eBay currently are only going for about 220 + shipping

getting ready to hit my mall up

3 stores got them but only 12 pair each store (1 in each size)

hope i get lucky and get my size 10

damn this post shot up like 6 pages overnight... JB does have good marketing building all this demand

Originally Posted by T MoRG

Do you think resellers are going to hit it here with 350 resell or not so much? The ones on eBay currently are only going for about 220 + shipping

yeah go and buy them all and make a million dollars

I went to the footaction in eastpointe, mi this morning and they only had 6 pairs. I got my 9.5 but dude behind me wanted a 12 and they didnt have it. I thinkonly 4 stores here in mi got em and some stores didnt even have every size. The fa in the oakland mall had less than 10 pairs. Whoever said these were alimited general release was way off. Only question is do I wear these or wait for another color and wear that? We'll see.

WE are JB's marketing. they can do one commercial(or none at all for the retros) and sell out with no problem. this is how they can have all these specialevents and barely break the bank. That's Nike in general.

Its obvious JB took the easy way out here. They produced in less numbers and sold out quicker, created cash quickly after building up hype. I am sure thatthese shoes are not being produced in the same amounts as others in previous years. They rather have everyone spend a large amount on release day then pickthem up of clearance racks months down the road. Quick cash, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by DJIA305

I guess the fnl.com order should go through. I just checked my bank account, the payment went through already.

Typically places will charge your cc right before they ship.

I'm off to bed.

Good luck for yalls trying to cop in the morning!!!!!!!
Wouldn't count on it yet. Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago and I ended up getting a cancellation (and refund) e-mail.
hopefully that won't happen and your order will go through```` ``

These were real limited around my area, and I assume it was the same everywhere - much more limited than a "limited GR".

i'm happy because i copped but i'm pissed too. i slept until 8:30 underestimating the demand for these. i usually cop with no problem, but when i gotto the mall today, there was a line. not too bad. 8 people, but there were only 13 pair of shoes, so i knew my chances weren't good on getting my size. soi'm in line looking at peoples feet trying to calculate my chances of getting a 9.5. so we get in the store and what do ya know, the asian guy in front ofme asks for an 8.5. they tell him that smallest they had was a 9.5, so he takes that size. so i'm pissed because i knew the 2 size 10's were alreadygone, so i had to take the 10.5 that is a mile too big. but what really pissed me off was that the asian kid was looking all screw faced because he didn'twant the 9.5. i'm thinking "put em back, i would love to have them". but he didn't, he actually copped 2 more pair. an 11 and 11.5.

but the good news is, people were in line talking and i found out that a spot over in the hood also had them and they only got small sizes, so after i coppedthe 10.5, i went over there. that spot had like 20 pair, and no one was in there copping. i talked to the shop owner and he said that they were an urbanaccount and get every release. he said he was selling the countdown packs a week before release, so i told him that i would be getting my j's from therefrom now on. so i'm happy, but i had to work harder than usual to get my pairs.

anybody in the knoxville tennessee area, pm me if you wanna know where to get a pair.

oh yeah, one last thought. i'm done messing with the whole trying to cop online at midnight. i never get through. but they could at least let me know wheni put them in my basket. they wait until i don't entered all my info and then tell me they are sold out. that's bull. i'm done with eastbay,finishline, and all the rest of the online retailers.

Where are all the morning reports? It's unusually quiet for a Saturday morning release. I wonder if Niketown Chicago sold out already and if not, whatthey have left.

Back
Top Bottom