Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

i bought 7 pairs off ndc and i used the code with next day delivery. each pair came out to $143 shipped. i saved $42 on each pari and saved alot of time notgoing to my local retailer. i hope this code works for the upcoming xx3's

Props to tupac003 for the code
pimp.gif
.... This is exactly what NT should beabout. Hooking up each other with discounts and helping each other out....

Woke up this morning at 9:00am ready to go pick up them up at some store and decided to check out NT. Saw the code, tried it and it worked..... I went withthe 2 day shipping since I am paying under retail........ Hopefully I get it early next week..... Can't wait...

Thanks again...

^^^ Wow, 7 pairs........ How many do you have of the Stealths and All-Stars?

GOT MY PAIR ONLINE WITH THE DISCOUNT CODE...................GOOD LOOKING OUT.................

Thanls for posting the code, but my size is already gone online. Also, why doesn't NDC have the shorts to match these like eastbay? You think they will putany back up on Monday?

Easy cop for me. Jus strolled in the mall had plenty of pairs. In fact way more then the stealths

ILL FIND AFTER THE RELEASE NO RUSH IN GETTING THESE.............NOT THAT BIG OF A FAN FOR THIS COLOURWAY. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO COPPED THOUGH!

Hey guys if you check out fatwallet.com you get a percentage back at least through ebay if you run trhough them first. I know it's nto close to the 25%off, but I think you get 10-15% return from there. You do have to wait a few months before the money is available to ya...

Much thanks to Tupac! Saved me $50 as I live out in cali would have been $200 with tax...got off ndc for $150 with free shipping! I was about to go to thelocal footlocker and pay retail for these but decided to check out NT last night. And I guess $50 is worth the 1-2 week wait

Yo ILHE1S do they fit true to size or are they like the black stealths, where getting once size lower would fit snug?

So does that NDC code still work?

I'm trying to use it on some other stuff now and it doesn't look like it's updating the total in my cart. Althought it's hard to tell withtheir interface.

Anyone tried it today? Did it expire already?

....nevermind...apparently, the code does not work on Air Force 1s, unfortunately....

Rock ,

All of mine are a size 12 and they fit snug. I would go true to size if not 1 up.

I wish we would have gotten pics of the anthracites by the release so I could decide which one I wanted. I passed

Do you guys think that with the $47 saved you can go to Footlocker a week later and say you lost the receipt and get a $185 + tax gift card? Could really beuseful if you bought 3 or more if you have the money if your planning on buying the packs later on, could save around 150. Maybe I'm over thinking ways tosave but not "save"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Rock ,

All of mine are a size 12 and they fit snug. I would go true to size if not 1 up.
well ive been wearing jays since 4eva an i wear a 12 in the titan,all-stars,blk stealths if i stick my foot in all the way to the front i can stick afinger in the back all the way down to the bottem (hints) to much room..... i grabbed a 11.5 yesterday an it fits like my other jordans in a 12 so i would gowith a half size down if any body wears a true 12
wink.gif

datboimall, im glad u got ur pair before they were gone. kob8, i got more pairs of the allstars and stealths then these but i will be loading up on more ofthis colorway cause they are FIRE!!

ordered sz 11.5 w/ the 25% off. usually wear a sz12, hope this fits good tho. good looks on the code. 1st pair of 23s here i come. lol

Got my 2 pairs size 12 last night $275. Nice price,I just got to let go one of my size 12 BLK stealths. I rather this colorway so i will keep 2grey stealthsand 1 blk/stealths. Anybody looking for blk stealths?

Back
Top Bottom