Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

Thanks for the 25% off code (25PCTNTF2--- Nikestore: Air Jordan XX3 - White - Stealth - Black (available around 1:30am pst) ) it worked!!! going return theones I bought at Foot Action for retail....still a FSR too!

These are fire, especially on the feet the detail of these shoes overall is what Jordan has needed since the Tinker era, and comfortable as ever too...

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Eastbay ships so fast. I tried to cancel my order 5minutes I ordered and they said it was ready to ship and that I can only refuse the shipment. Such a hassle to save about $40 on ndc.
man i had the exact same problem! they told me they would try to intercept the package before it gets delivered but they had already shipped it out.
ohwell.gif

I wasn't feeling the price tag for these that much and I still think it's way too subtle of a colorway but I copped anyway on the NDC discount. Onlything I really am feelin is the comfort of XX3's in general and the black soles go hard.
pimp.gif

Congratulations for those who got their pairs....satisfied with my all-stars and black stealths... a lot of things going on right now. Might cop these later .But in fairness it's a very nice colorway

this is just a sexy color way.
with all the packages i was kinda gettin tired of the bulls color way.......but i"m still coppin the bulls color ways.
this is just different from what's been coming out

I said I was gonna pick these up...but I forgot they came out even with my sidekick reminder...I passed tho..what color way is next?..not feelin those blacklaces "AsianImage"..did u also put black laces in your Tech Challages?..I could be mistaken tho

Originally Posted by shaadi23

Eastbay ships so fast. I tried to cancel my order 5minutes I ordered and they said it was ready to ship and that I can only refuse the shipment. Such a hassle to save about $40 on ndc.
man i had the exact same problem! they told me they would try to intercept the package before it gets delivered but they had already shipped it out.
ohwell.gif
Same problem here but they don't ship until Monday. I was just trying to get my pairs. I wasn't expecting a code. Congrats to those who savedand smh at me at being to eager. It's better than not getting them at all i guess.

wish I would have peeped the code, but got mine from NT Portland, no line no wait. they are very clean, and the midsole is def not 'semen' as I haveseen some refer to it. unless yours is iridescent.. anyhow, thanks to all those posting codes!

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I said I was gonna pick these up...but I forgot they came out even with my sidekick reminder...I passed tho..what color way is next?..not feelin those black laces "AsianImage"..did u also put black laces in your Tech Challages?..I could be mistaken tho

Yeah! Wow..good eye. I picked up my XX3s and came home to my Eastbay box with the ATC IIs. Man nothing like playing with shoes ya know? So I had funmessing with the laces on both shoes!

Originally Posted by shaadi23

ohwell.gif

same with me, i guess i'll just keep em since NDC is out of 10's.

i was 50/50 on this release but then my guy at footaction told me he would hook me up with his discount and i copped for $137 and i bought a pairof black lacesthat ima throw on them later

Damn I was in Atlanta for an AAU Tournament, so I didn't use the code. At least my mom ordered some from Eastbay.

pass. seen them in person, not my cup of tea. I own way too many white, gray sneaks. I guess if they ever go down to like $120 or so, I would get em. butI've already spent all my v-day, b-day, and anniversary monies
frown.gif

Checked this out during HoopsTalk with Maze on the River Walk. I was really impressed, but was gonna wait until I got back to Charlotte to use some gift cardsI had. But this deal on NikeTown was too good to pass on. Went ahead and ordered.

Back
Top Bottom