Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Sucks I won't have the money for this. Wonderful looking shoe..The 23s are truly one of the brands best looking shoe. Congrats on everyone who does.

Originally Posted by Thugsta415

ders no 7.5 because 8.5 is the smallest they make in qs

^ Pry right, but heres the number

Shopping at Nike.com

• 1-800-806-6453 (5am - 10pm PT, 7 days a week)

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

do u have the phone nuimber to NDC?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lazy people

google.com
Click "Nike.com"
Click "Customer service"
Scroll down or Ctrl-F "800"
Find 1-800-806-6453

Took you longer to post that rather than someone else find it for you.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Shopping at Nike.com

so then how can they start taking phone orders at 3:00 EST like ppl are saying. yall sure it isnt 3:00 EST online, and 5 EST by fone? even 5 EST would be too early, cuz 5 PST is 8 EST.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Shopping at Nike.com

so then how can they start taking phone orders at 3:00 EST like ppl are saying. yall sure it isnt 3:00 EST online, and 5 EST by fone?

exactly what i was thinking cuz if the phone lines open at 5 pst then thats 8am est so at either 3am est or 5am eastern they will not be open

Shopping at Nike.com

so then how can they start taking phone orders at 3:00 EST like ppl are saying. yall sure it isnt 3:00 EST online, and 5 EST by fone? even 5 EST would be too early, cuz 5 PST is 8 EST.

from what I was told 3am is the midnight release out west. phone only then. Internet starts at 530 am all times eastern. What the CSR told me when I calledat 1150 eastern.

The cabin... 20% off coupon doesn't work any more. Peep sneakernews.com for the direct link. The link should be active around 130sm pst.

I went to Eastbay at 9PM Arizona time and got my Old Loves. Had the "try again" message, and then got the out of stock message after refreshing. Icalled Eastbay and my order DID COME THROUGH!!! So for those who got the message, you might want to call them and see if your order came through after all.They sent my email confirm about 5 minutes later. Yea baby, the last Air Jordan OGs EVER!!! And no, the low tops don't count people!!!

Shopping at Nike.com

from what I was told 3am is the midnight release out west. phone only then. Internet starts at 530 am all times eastern. What the CSR told me when I called at 1150 eastern.
that seems impossible, as i cannot talk to any live person when i call nike rite now, whether it is general info, or placing an order. ibelieve you were misinformed, so i will by on NDC refreshing at 3 EST. i highly doubt nike would change their fone times for a release like this.

And Eastbay said these are more limited than the All Stars and will not get anymore orders. Sales rep said of all the Air Jordans he's sold, this is by farthe most limited ever they sold ever on Eastbay.

Shopping at Nike.com

from what I was told 3am is the midnight release out west. phone only then. Internet starts at 530 am all times eastern. What the CSR told me when I called at 1150 eastern.

Heck I'm confused now and I even called...this time crap is effn' me up ya'll

got mine off eastbay slightly after midnight, after a formidable battle with the try again button i won. And for some reason they processed 2 orders. I guessthey felt bad for screwing me on the CDP. So if all goes well and i get a second pair then i guess i become the thing i hate: a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom