Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by KixxRus

roll.gif
heat23 wrote:

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

The cabin... 20% off coupon doesn't work any more. Peep sneakernews.com for the direct link. The link should be active around 130sm pst.

I thought is was good until June 2??? dang
That's BULL! 2CABIN4LIFE DOES indeed work. I dont knock your hustle (You know what I'm talking about) but don't lie homie
smh.gif
relax bro, that %@%$ doesnt work. i tried coppin da spizikes with that code and it didnt work. but if it works today more power to you.. gettin uptite if it works or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I got the spi'ke with the code
early in the day it was good to go..but at night..they blocked it..but who knows...its nothin to get UPTIGHT about

All of a sudden there are all these white/red J's coming out. The XX3s, the Hares, reload of the Fire Red Spizzys. I like them all ..... I'll even takethe Katrina IIIs.
laugh.gif

But, the best ones are these ones. I was DEAD WRONG about the lack of color in them. They are perfect! Too clean! I'm lovin' these white/red XX3s, Iguess you could say. I'm lovin' these white/red XX3s!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrmikal

Originally Posted by ucantcheckme3jdj

the spizikes might be blocked from usin the code, try a different product

I got 2 pairs of Spizikes with the code.

today? the code was shut down in the afternoon / evening yesterday, I believe

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

yuup

Originally Posted by KixxRus

yuup

it could still be used on the fire red spizikes when they put them up on NDC yesterday afternoon. when nike got wind of people using the code onthem, they shut it off for the spizikes in the evening

Thats BULL! The code is working as we speak! Just playing! PLZ Dont call me uptight
laugh.gif
. But yea, the code is working for all my NDC heads.

NOTE: The code doesn't work if you're logged in on Swoosh though.

2CABIN4LIFE yup jus tried to buy any jordan with this code and it doesnt work any more... got 2 pairs of spizzys with it yesterday tho

Does anyone know if those Red/White Jordan Shorts with the same pattern as the shoes are dropping anywhere they ones that Bobbito Garcia had in the picture inthe official XX3 post?

I just try it on the kids 6/17 pack and the ls fusion 12 the ugly black ones. It work fine.

Anyone know if they made 7.5s or 8s in the White/Red 23s? Smallest I'm seeing is 8.5 on Eastbay and the smallest my Local Champs got was a 8.5 as well.

These shoes are super limited but a few big shops in the morning will have many sizes in nyc.

Only 7 shops in nyc have the 23's and 4 stores sold out tonight and one well known reseller cleaned one shop out

Originally Posted by heat23

Thats BULL! The code is working as we speak! Just playing! PLZ Dont call me uptight
laugh.gif
. But yea, the code is working for all my NDC heads.

NOTE: The code doesn't work if you're logged in on Swoosh though.
wioooowww it works..does that make you sleep better at nite...get ova it and move on

Originally Posted by TheSource408

^ why you being like that?
its pointless to talk about if a code works or not...we all here to help each other out and get these 23s..if da code works or not..so be it..itsnot a big deal...feel me??

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

These shoes are super limited but a few big shops in the morning will have many sizes in nyc.

Only 7 shops in nyc have the 23's and 4 stores sold out tonight and one well known reseller cleaned one shop out
And who was that ???

Any ways .. mad so far no luck on getting these off line .. next is the mall tomorrow b4 work , if not ill have to look around when I get off later in the day... sucks

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

do u know how many hours I have to work at my minimum wage job
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
worked it a long time.
.my point is...why discuss if a code works or not..??? if it works. GREAT...if it doesnt.....damm..lets jus work togetha and get these kixx so we can rock andbreak necks. is that coo?

Back
Top Bottom