Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

and everyone on here doubted me when i told them they were more limited
THESE ARE MORE LIMITED THAN THE ALL STARS!

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

The cabin... 20% off coupon doesn't work any more. Peep sneakernews.com for the direct link. The link should be active around 130sm pst.

I thought is was good until June 2??? dang

So these will be up on NDC at 3 central time and if you want to call its 7 central (and you dont get them...) is that right?

Ahh geeze, I was unfortunately unable to get these and don't necessarily have the funds for them. eBay prices are gonna be crazy, good luck everyone, itwas fun anticipating. Hope to see everyone when the VIIs drop, and JordansRMyCrack, thanks man, good luck and enjoy them

wut up everyone...just got home.. any news? eastbay crash???? finishline repost??? thnaks... FYI NDC will post around 130am west coast time..

If you're West Coast 12 am PAC = East Coast 3 am EST. West is always 3 hours behind the East. I guess you could say you're always trying to play catchup.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

and everyone on here doubted me when i told them they were more limited
THESE ARE MORE LIMITED THAN THE ALL STARS!
honestly I don't think too many people were paying attention to you at the time.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Ahh geeze, I was unfortunately unable to get these and don't necessarily have the funds for them. eBay prices are gonna be crazy, good luck everyone, it was fun anticipating. Hope to see everyone when the VIIs drop, and JordansRMyCrack, thanks man, good luck and enjoy them

Oh well, there are some places that have them cheaper than Ebay prices. Just look around........I'm not going to plug anybody on here right now, but if youlook you can find them for not "much" more than expected. Maybe you can scoop some later, AG, when you have the funds. And yes, you're welcome,but I didn't do anything.
laugh.gif

Homey the Clown wishes you luck.

I'm going to head off to my local mall that has some (unknown amt) and see if there's a line yet). Might be back in a moment.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

The cabin... 20% off coupon doesn't work any more. Peep sneakernews.com for the direct link. The link should be active around 130sm pst.

That's BULL! 2CABIN4LIFE DOES indeed work. I dont knock your hustle (You know what I'm talking about) but don't lie homie
smh.gif

I got my 2 pairs reserved but i'm not sure if i still want em. We'll see how i feel bout it on the a.m

roll.gif
heat23 wrote:

That's BULL! 2CABIN4LIFE DOES indeed work. I dont knock your hustle (You know what I'm talking about) but don't lie homie
smh.gif

relax bro, that %@%$ doesnt work. i tried coppin da spizikes with that code and it didnt work. but if it works today more power to you.. gettin uptiteif it works or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

roll.gif
heat23 wrote:

smh.gif
relax bro, that %@%$ doesnt work. i tried coppin da spizikes with that code and it didnt work. but if it works today more power to you.. gettin uptite if it works or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I got the spi'ke with the code

Originally Posted by KixxRus

roll.gif
heat23 wrote:

smh.gif
relax bro, that %@%$ doesnt work. i tried coppin da spizikes with that code and it didnt work. but if it works today more power to you.. gettin uptite if it works or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"Uptite" ? It did come out a bit uptight but I dont see any need to lie for what, a few cents per hit.

Back
Top Bottom