Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by TheSource408

lol big ups to editing your post...why you scared?
LMFAO....dont need da drama...u refresh quick.
laugh.gif

anyhow, couple hours til dey drop...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

^ why you being like that?
its pointless to talk about if a code works or not...we all here to help each other out and get these 23s..if da code works or not..so be it..its not a big deal...feel me??

I don't know man... That comment was uncalled for... Especially since we are all here to help each other out. Idon't see why its necessary to point out how much anybody makes at their job. But at least you edited it. In the end we are all trying to save as much aswe can as well as still obtain the shoes we desire.

its important to me cuz I wanna know if I should take the time to type in the code while im trying to get a pair before everyone else...

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

^ why you being like that?
its pointless to talk about if a code works or not...we all here to help each other out and get these 23s..if da code works or not..so be it..its not a big deal...feel me??

I don't know man... That comment was uncalled for... Especially since we are all here to help each other out. I don't see why its necessary to point out how much anybody makes at their job. But at least you edited it. In the end we are all trying to save as much as we can as well as still obtain the shoes we desire.
yes i did...how u guys stayin up?? redbulls?? gta??? i got like 30mins left

how come when i tried to test the code buyin the white/stealth jordan xx3 it didnt accept it..? Anyhow i jus hope i can get this for under retail!

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by mrmikal

Originally Posted by ucantcheckme3jdj

the spizikes might be blocked from usin the code, try a different product

I got 2 pairs of Spizikes with the code.

today? the code was shut down in the afternoon / evening yesterday, I believe
Thats BULL! The code is working as we speak! Just playing! PLZ Dont call me uptight
laugh.gif
. But yea, the code is working for all my NDC heads.

NOTE: The code doesn't work if you're logged in on Swoosh though.
wioooowww it works..does that make you sleep better at nite...get ova it and move on wit ur $5 hr job life

LOL U MAD? It looks like I'm not the one that needs to get over it. $5 hr job? Let's play BIG bank take's lil bank. I'm not gonna spendanother minute on it. Just trying to help my fello NTer's out that all. No need to get our panties in a bunch homie

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

These shoes are super limited but a few big shops in the morning will have many sizes in nyc.

Only 7 shops in nyc have the 23's and 4 stores sold out tonight and one well known reseller cleaned one shop out
And who was that ???

Any ways .. mad so far no luck on getting these off line .. next is the mall tomorrow b4 work , if not ill have to look around when I get off later in the day ... sucks

not going to blow dude up like that i am just glad he bounced and went somewhere else and me and my boys got our pairs

What time are these showing up on Swoosh? I'm sure its been asked before so please forgive me!!!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

how come when i tried to test the code buyin the white/stealth jordan xx3 it didnt accept it..? Anyhow i jus hope i can get this for under retail!

Same thing... Didn't work when I tried it on the white stealths... I'm hoping that they by pass it for the white reds... Either way... they must becopped.

These shoes are super limited but a few big shops in the morning will have many sizes in nyc.

Only 7 shops in nyc have the 23's and 4 stores sold out tonight and one well known reseller cleaned one shop out
And who was that ???

Any ways .. mad so far no luck on getting these off line .. next is the mall tomorrow b4 work , if not ill have to look around when I get off later in the day ... sucks

not going to blow dude up like that i am just glad he bounced and went somewhere else and me and my boys got our pairs

u talkin about lazy???

Tell me why every time I load up NDC and see them fire red Spizikes... I start trippin. Then I realize its just a false alarm. haha! (I know this has to happento someone else beside me.)

And who was that ???

US8.5 was as small as they go at the shop you guys copped at as well?

Back
Top Bottom