Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

no coupon
smh.gif

I still cant bring myself to pay 200 for these including tax + shipping.

likewise...i even stayed up release date for ndc and was successful in the ordering process and when none of the discount codes did not work...i easilyclicked the [x] on the top corner of my browser and went to bed happily. As one who collects, the reseller hype has not made me spend that much as I never buyfrom resellers nor do I buy to resell anyway

just picked these up on my lunch break at serramonte mall.....they still got some
dont know exact size run but enough to have like 3 of them display. for sure they got some 11.5's
thats what i copped. give them a call to see if they got your size.650-994-8161.

fo those not in the bay this is in daly city ,ca

hope this helps some....oh yeah manger said they even got a couple big kids sizes

and iwasnt aware that this was a quickstrike release...quess im late....
peace

Originally Posted by krey1231

^My bad man, I should have stated the sizes, only 8.5-12. I was in the same boat as you when they first appeared on FNL.com Friday morning, but managed to get a 12.5 on NDC. Good luck.
ha its all good, went to niketown and they only had a 14 which looks like im walkin in banana shoes, but 13s seem to be the rarest of the rare, i dontget it.

tried to contact other niketowns and every 13 is gone, even in hawaii which i jus called 30 mins ago

seems like some of the stores like champs etc got a small restock but nothing bigger than a 12

Here's a coupon for $15.00 off for orders over $90.00 on FNL.com. Enter "SNEAKERNEWS". It's not much, but is something off.

yeah something went wrong with the size 13s. My girl called finishline and they told her no finishline store that they know of got anything bigger than a size12. I was trying to hold off but coming back and looking at pictures made me change my mind and i really wanted them afterall but to bad for me i guess. Hopenew love XX3s release

Originally Posted by peezy921

no coupon
smh.gif

likewise...i even stayed up release date for ndc and was successful in the ordering process and when none of the discount codes did not work...i easily clicked the [x] on the top corner of my browser and went to bed happily. As one who collects, the reseller hype has not made me spend that much as I never buy from resellers nor do I buy to resell anyway
yeah...that's why i cant seem to ever pull the trigger on these. even when fnl had em up the first time and removed them from my cart. when/ifthese show up at the outlets next yr, i'll happily grab a b grade. at this point im more concerned with picking up old grails w/ this money i work oh sohard for lol

i am glad to see these are popping up here and there though. it is one great looking shoe, that for sure
pimp.gif

Im hoping the boxes of the size 13s are just delayed if not... i might end up gettin a 12 and find someone who needs a trade or cop the 14s and jus get thickersocks lol

Originally Posted by shpongled25

These are really so LIMITED, huh, Flint ??
wink.gif
they are..they just didnt market it this shoe right...plus the pack came out the week before.anyhow.....wut 23s are next????
happy.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by peezy921

no coupon
smh.gif

likewise...i even stayed up release date for ndc and was successful in the ordering process and when none of the discount codes did not work...i easily clicked the [x] on the top corner of my browser and went to bed happily. As one who collects, the reseller hype has not made me spend that much as I never buy from resellers nor do I buy to resell anyway
yeah...that's why i cant seem to ever pull the trigger on these. even when fnl had em up the first time and removed them from my cart. when/if these show up at the outlets next yr, i'll happily grab a b grade. at this point im more concerned with picking up old grails w/ this money i work oh so hard for lol

i am glad to see these are popping up here and there though. it is one great looking shoe, that for sure
pimp.gif

You'll probably see the Stealth XX3's in the outlets, before you will see these.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

wink.gif
they are..they just didnt market it this shoe right...plus the pack came out the week before.anyhow.....wut 23s are next????
happy.gif

Other then the New Loves sometime this summer, you have a 2 XX3 Lows that come out 7/12.

For my MD/DC/VA heads the Champs at St. Charles mall in Waldorf still have quite a few left.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

^My bad man, I should have stated the sizes, only 8.5-12. I was in the same boat as you when they first appeared on FNL.com Friday morning, but managed to get a 12.5 on NDC. Good luck.
ha its all good, went to niketown and they only had a 14 which looks like im walkin in banana shoes, but 13s seem to be the rarest of the rare, i dont get it.

tried to contact other niketowns and every 13 is gone, even in hawaii which i jus called 30 mins ago

seems like some of the stores like champs etc got a small restock but nothing bigger than a 12
i ordered 2 sz 13's from nt miami this morning they might still have some

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

ha its all good, went to niketown and they only had a 14 which looks like im walkin in banana shoes, but 13s seem to be the rarest of the rare, i dont get it.

i ordered 2 sz 13's from nt miami this morning they might still have some

They don't....I called special orders trying to track down anything from a 13-14.

NTNY supposedly had a couple according to the database...I called & no go.

NTPO was supposed to have a 13.5 & 14

NTMIA was supposed to have a 13....no go there as well.

So Portland didn't have the 13.5, so I copped the 14.

I wear a 13 or 13.5 depending on the cut. My Black XX3's which are a 13 are just a tad snug (only wore them once) so this 14 might not be too bad.

wink.gif

yea , they are limited man!! they are QS limited releases...ask JB, hell tell ya..he told me!!
tongue.gif

Go ahead and flame...I guess I can take some heat off of Mr. Flint for awhile....check out the lace change...

2546571926_563589f107_b.jpg

2546573950_22e678724a_b.jpg

2546573276_139a4b9fa5_b.jpg

on a side note...kinda funny that Flint didn't know what a Crooks & Castle shirt was....
roll.gif

Dunno if this means anything to anybody....I purchased a pair immediately when put on Eastbay, received the conf. email and the whole nine. I also happened topick up a pair at the local mall Sunday, just in case Eastbay messed up / shoes came banged up. I then checked my Eastbay order online which stated"ready to ship". I called to try and give a last ditch effort to cancel so I wouldn't have to be bothered with returning a pair, when the reptold me that my order had already been canceled. Just a heads up for anyone depending on their pair from Eastbay, maybe a call to check is in order. Idon't deal with them much so if this is business as usual pardon me.

funny you put and 1 laces on these when they have been compared to the kick that came with those laces.

to me it seems like there was PLENTY to go around unlike the 6/17 CDP. i also agree with the steep price of these. there is alot of hype for these shoes rightnow but when its gone the value of these will be about $250 taking over the price of the all stars. the red in these certainly makes this more appealing thanthe all stars........

Just copped a 9.5 and 10 from NTNY. They charged me $36 for shipping
eyes.gif
Resale price is not even that great on these...with ebay fees and everything its hardly worth copping a pair to resell.

Hows that funny man....whats funny is someone wearing it........I saw it on PYS on almost gagged!!! anyways...its funny I didnt know what it was...i dont seehow but sure

anyways..flaming you for the laces!!!!

yea HYPENT...the red IS MUCH more appealing..thats what I was saying!!

Yo Buttons, I ordered them off Eastbay when they first came up too. I have been calling them everyday since! And everytime they tell me that the order seems tobe fine, but my status online still says "OPEN". Today, the lady told me that the sneakers are wrapped up and waiting for UPS to pick them up, sothey should be shipping out tonight. And I should get an email soon with the tracking number. So. I'm hoping I'm straight with those. But just to makesure I ordered a pair for the FinishLine restock today. Even tho I shouldn't be counting on those after what I've been reading about FinishLine on herehaha
eyes.gif

so NT do phone orders...what do they have? I wish someone told me that....i just bought a 10.5 when i could of ordered a 10, o well!!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Go ahead and flame...I guess I can take some heat off of Mr. Flint for awhile....check out the lace change...
2546573950_22e678724a_b.jpg

Hey, I swear to God I'm not tryin' to hate, but damn man, those laces do those shoes NO JUSTICE. Seriously, they look kinda clownish.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom