Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nt seattle 10 and 15
nt portland 11 and 15
nt las vegas no answer
nt boston 11 and 9.5
nt honolulu 2 14s ,i got the last 13 finally lol

^
haha...I guess you called em all till you got your pair.....good looking man..i wish i had known!!! but thanks for sharing that..these guys should appreciatethat!!

man yea. all this time i never knew those places shipped ibeen missing out. but i see others leave info so i figured leave some.

sigh...now that I look at it again...I may switch em back. The white laces looking better....my first flip lace mistake! GRRRRRRRRRRR! ahahahah...thanks forthe input all. I think I will switch em back tonight.

for bay area/san francisco NTers, serramonte footlocker still has a crapload...

i called to see if they had anymore and dude said there was at least 2-3 pairs left in most sizes...

im sure footaction still has a lot too...

anywho, i went by and picked up my second pair for 179 out the door...had to get a second pair to keep on ice for when my first pair gets wrecked...

Originally Posted by AsianImage

sigh...now that I look at it again...I may switch em back. The white laces looking better....my first flip lace mistake! GRRRRRRRRRRR! ahahahah...thanks for the input all. I think I will switch em back tonight.

Hey man, I wasn't dissin' the laces.....only paired with those shoes. Some ppl liked them, well one. I didn't care for them, but if you found laceswith deep red, then those would probably look dope. That's just my opinion.

FLINT SAYS:
"anyways..i sold 3 pairs.....230$, 230$, 220$, got 3 pairs for myself.....call me what you want.!!! "

^^ you must forgetting the pair you sold to me for 280 +18 dollars shipping for a grand total of $298!!

I actually was able to get 2 for retail the day of release, but wasnt sure this would happen, therefore asked Flint if he could pick me up a pair. The pricewent from $258 to $280 to $298. I'm not one to argue over $50, so I really don't care, but come on man, don't give people misinformation! Theretail was around $200 depending on tax, so you made off better than what you are claiming. Also, NT SF receipts don't say "QS" for what itsworth, just "Air Jordan XX3".

ummmm. can i call you "Hypebeast?"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shpongled25

FLINT SAYS:
"anyways..i sold 3 pairs.....230$, 230$, 220$, got 3 pairs for myself.....call me what you want.!!! "

^^ you must forgetting the pair you sold to me for 280 +18 dollars shipping for a grand total of $298!!

I actually was able to get 2 for retail the day of release, but wasnt sure this would happen, therefore asked Flint if he could pick me up a pair. The price went from $258 to $280 to $298. I'm not one to argue over $50, so I really don't care, but come on man, don't give people misinformation! The retail was around $200 depending on tax, so you made off better than what you are claiming. Also, NT SF receipts don't say "QS" for what its worth, just "Air Jordan XX3".

^OUCH^ Are u able sit down o.k.?

Originally Posted by shpongled25

FLINT SAYS:

I actually was able to get 2 for retail the day of release, but wasnt sure this would happen, therefore asked Flint if he could pick me up a pair. The price went from $258 to $280 to $298. I'm not one to argue over $50, so I really don't care, but come on man, don't give people misinformation! The retail was around $200 depending on tax, so you made off better than what you are claiming. Also, NT SF receipts don't say "QS" for what its worth, just "Air Jordan XX3".

OH DAMN.....someone just got called out and smacked!
eek.gif

AJFLINT13 ------>
phone%20call.jpg

Damn AJFlint, that's just wrong to do to other NT'ers. Ebay is more your world than here. We're all here to help people, not rip them off.That's just sad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for bay area/san francisco NTers, serramonte footlocker still has a crapload...

i called to see if they had anymore and dude said there was at least 2-3 pairs left in most sizes...

im sure footaction still has a lot too...

anywho, i went by and picked up my second pair for 179 out the door...had to get a second pair to keep on ice for when my first pair gets wrecked...

i know. i checked all 3 of the shoe store up in serramonte and they still gots them in stock, it shows you that the jordan fans are deep or we're justlucky.

laugh.gif
it wasnt even like that, but I could care less....go ahead and hate,i cant believe your 33 by the way.....14 messages in 9 mins is an absolute record!!!

HYPEBEAST? OR MONEY MAKER? SCHOOL IS EXPENSIVE....HATE ALL YA WANT....i helped 3 ppl? and made 50$ on one thing....and im the bad guy?? LOL

grow up guys, come on, really....grow up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yall must be bored...getting batman pics and stuff....wow!!
im out children!! enjoy the rest of this lousy post.

Back
Top Bottom