Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

FLINT SAYS:
"anyways..i sold 3 pairs.....230$, 230$, 220$, got 3 pairs for myself.....call me what you want.!!! "

^^ you must forgetting the pair you sold to me for 280 +18 dollars shipping for a grand total of $298!!

I actually was able to get 2 for retail the day of release, but wasnt sure this would happen, therefore asked Flint if he could pick me up a pair. The price went from $258 to $280 to $298. I'm not one to argue over $50, so I really don't care, but come on man, don't give people misinformation! The retail was around $200 depending on tax, so you made off better than what you are claiming. Also, NT SF receipts don't say "QS" for what its worth, just "Air Jordan XX3".
so u copped from him??? that sucks

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

laugh.gif
it wasnt even like that, but I could care less....go ahead and hate, i cant believe your 33 by the way.....14 messages in 9 mins is an absolute record!!!

HYPEBEAST? OR MONEY MAKER? SCHOOL IS EXPENSIVE....HATE ALL YA WANT....i helped 3 ppl? and made 50$ on one thing ....and im the bad guy?? LOL

grow up guys, come on, really....grow up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yall must be bored...getting batman pics and stuff....wow!!
im out children!! enjoy the rest of this lousy post.
Im not hating, get your money. I blaim the buyer...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

laugh.gif
it wasnt even like that, but I could care less....go ahead and hate, i cant believe your 33 by the way.....14 messages in 9 mins is an absolute record!!!

HYPEBEAST? OR MONEY MAKER? SCHOOL IS EXPENSIVE....HATE ALL YA WANT....i helped 3 ppl? and made 50$ on one thing ....and im the bad guy?? LOL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thatwas a good...props

i got 2 for retail, and 1 from hypebeast AJFlint who kept raising the price up and up and up before they were released......honestly, the extra $$ didn'tmean that much to me, and i will be selling them for a loss of money because i dont rip people off...anyone need a decently priced XX3? Probably not since theyare all around the stores still!! lol

fyi, thought it would be a good backup for a second pair if i had to pay 250 so what...bottom line is not my shoes, but the flaky hypebeast behavior ofFlint.....

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

co-sign. Just speaking in general if a buyer thinks its too much he shouldn't buy.

How are you guys going to hate on AJFlint for reselling when you guys praise people like flip jays who buys buy the dozens?? Let them do them, if someonesgoing to pay me that much, I'm for damn sure going to do it.

this quickly turned into a hype war between the ppl who hav the all stars nd the ones who hav the w/r

^^ i didnt think it was too much-- i'm just saying, dude lied about what happened on his post and then lied again by saying he made $50...unless he paid$250 for the shoe, he made close to $100.

AGAIN--I'm NOT complaining about the price of the purchase, just about the flaky nature of someone who quotes a price and then quotes a higher price andthen a third time, quotes an even higher price to ship priority--and then DOESNT ship priority...and lies about on a message board to make himself look good.That's all...you can blame me for buying them, but thats not the point. I got the cash. Not worried. Just wanted expose untruths that are being spewedabout.....i wont say anymore about it or waste any more of NT bandwith.

it doesnt really matter if u think they r QS or not wat matters is if u think they r nice or not.

Can we just conclude that there are lots of untruths being spoken here by some people? Just learn from it and ignore those post by these people.

Anyways.....I got shipping confirmation from finishline and eastbay for those who ordered from either sites. No email yet but I checked my status in "myaccount" and they've been shipped.

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

Anyways.....I got shipping confirmation from finishline and eastbay for those who ordered from either sites. No email yet but I checked my status in "my account" and they've been shipped.

happy.gif
Icy Heat, thanks for the heads up. That is good to know, man. Thx

Was this pic to show the initials in the shoes?

44b356f14654cba00dae59512558efb185b5a44.pjpg

Finally got my shipping confirmation email from fnl.com. Shoes come on Wed. Can't wait to see these in person. Could be one of my favorite all time shoes.

On a side note, you guys need to chill for real. Why knock someones hustle just because you aren't the ones doing it? I can't even tell you how manytimes I've sold shoes and made profit on them, not because I'm a reseller, but because it's a hustle. If there is a big release where it'sdifficult for people to get the shoe, why not make $50 on them and put it towards your pair? It's common sense folks.

i have such a hard time seeing the MJ in the "dna" stitching. I have stared at my titaniums for so long.....the M is clear....where's the J....iknow it has to be totally obvious, but I'm not seeing it. It took me forever to see the stealths as well, but they are fairly straight forward. Thesubtlety (sp?) of ALL the XX3's stitching is so sick....

My EastBay order shipped as well... I can't see the "MJ" in the stitching either.. Can somebody outline it in paint or something?

These are all over the place (NYC), albeit not in every store. I also saw the Georgetown XV SE today, and they are absolutely gorgeous. I will cop on sale.

Back to these, I said it before release that people needed to stop hyping these shoes here. And look at the final outcome, people are getting *banned NT word*for them one day after release. Perhaps I should have directed my message to those who were being hyped up, not the hype men.

Next time guys, when the availability of a shoe is in question, don't panic. What is the difference between paying $100 over retail before RD to"secure" a pair and paying $100 after RD because you couldn't obtain at retail?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How are you guys going to hate on AJFlint for reselling when you guys praise people like flip jays who buys buy the dozens?? Let them do them, if someones going to pay me that much, I'm for damn sure going to do it.

Exactly....how can I resist, come on...these cats would do the same!! They just bored and want to flip on me
sick.gif

I cant resist when im flamed.......................

AND YOU didnt think it was much....than hush your mouth - business is private...and will not get you far in life if you blab....as you prolly can tell
laugh.gif

Now everyone knows your new and just wanted to get ppl on your side...neeeedy
grin.gif

Those of you who understand (all of you), should see this for what it is......
I can post links to 10 happy buyers from my buysell forum...check it out....everyone know im legit/honest/fair

...did you tell them how much I offered to give these to you for......or did you leave that out....?

now move on dude....I explained your situation was different...i payed like 30 to ship em to you..i couldnt fit em in priority..they had to tape two boxestogether..and charged me out the !*%+ to get it to ya in 2 days...
devil.gif
Justto make you happy
BY the way....if im a hypebeast....what the heck do you call JB!!!??? huh...200 for some shoes..you hating on the wrong person!!I mean ... im just following in his footsteps!
roll.gif

Man. I wish I didn't stay up to order on NDC. I shoulda just gone to Serramonte or other many stores in San Francisco to buy them. I was fooled by thesecertain attention seekers and false truth givers. Live and learn.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Next time guys, when the availability of a shoe is in question, don't panic. What is the difference between paying $100 over retail before RD to "secure" a pair and paying $100 after RD because you couldn't obtain at retail?

You said it yourself. It's the word "secure". People want to secure their pair and in their size. They don't want to worry or deal with thehassle of winning a pair off Ebay and also to have to worry about authenticity, rip-offs, scuffs, markings, tears, discoloration, or anything else. There aresome shady people out there, so I sometimes prefer to lock down a limited pair that I know are 100% legit and, again, in my size.

Also, you don't really know how much those shoes will go for above retail after the release due to rarity and popular sizes already gone. Really, it'sa crap shoot if you wait.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How are you guys going to hate on AJFlint for reselling when you guys praise people like flip jays who buys buy the dozens?? Let them do them, if someones going to pay me that much, I'm for damn sure going to do it.

Exactly....how can I resist, come on...these cats would do the same!! They just bored and want to flip on me
sick.gif

I cant resist when im flamed.......................

AND YOU didnt think it was much....than hush your mouth - business is private...and will not get you far in life if you blab....as you prolly can tell
laugh.gif

Now everyone knows your new and just wanted to get ppl on your side...neeeedy
grin.gif

Those of you who understand (all of you), should see this for what it is......
I can post links to 10 happy buyers from my buysell forum...check it out....everyone know im legit/honest/fair

...did you tell them how much I offered to give these to you for......or did you leave that out....?

now move on dude....I explained your situation was different...i payed like 30 to ship em to you..i couldnt fit em in priority..they had to tape two boxes together..and charged me out the !*%+ to get it to ya in 2 days...
devil.gif
Just to make you happy
BY the way....if im a hypebeast....what the heck do you call JB!!!??? huh...200 for some shoes..you hating on the wrong person!! I mean ... im just following in his footsteps!
roll.gif
son, nobody cares about you, what you do, or what you have to say. just calm down, its not that serious.
and if you think youre makin money paying $30 to ship these kicks to ppl, you couldnt be more wrong. im shipping them to ppl for $12. step your gameup.

Back
Top Bottom