Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i got a quick question about NDC

i see in my account that my order is 'partially shipped' but all i ordered was one pair of the XX3....what does this mean? will i get my pair?

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i got a quick question about NDC

i see in my account that my order is 'partially shipped' but all i ordered was one pair of the XX3....what does this mean? will i get my pair?

Your shipping confirmation email will follow very shortly.
glasses.gif

I got the same, order confirmation and partial ship, what did they send me one shoe?
smile.gif

Quick question, looking at my history i havent ordered of NDC in six year soo.................do they double box?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

me too!
pimp.gif

Wht/Red 23's en route to SoCal

Ditto......from Nike ship email and Eastbay (in history order status--not email). Good stuff.
happy.gif

Nike shipped the CDP out last week on Tuesday so the XX3s should be here faster this time.

Damn....looks like I came in way late on this one.....any 10.5's still around on-line?

Originally Posted by shpongled25

i have such a hard time seeing the MJ in the "dna" stitching. I have stared at my titaniums for so long.....the M is clear....where's the J....i know it has to be totally obvious, but I'm not seeing it. It took me forever to see the stealths as well, but they are fairly straight forward. The subtlety (sp?) of ALL the XX3's stitching is so sick....

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod631991
thistee shows the "MJ" clearly. The "M" is obvious, the "J" is in the middle of the "M". It's a weird looking cursive"J", hope this helps. I was looking at the pics of titaniums a few pages back and the "J" is the blue. I wish they made the "Js"red on the white/red pair. And yeah I agree, different stitching pattern on the xx3's are nice. But I like the all star ones. The stitching looks just likethe 23/M on his sig.

I'm going to have to call around and find these, good thing they are out there.

Slept on calling the Employee Store, so now will have to buy a pair and find a Footlocker to do an exchange.

thanks for that link icey....i see the J kind of....i like that its not so obvious. and yeah, the 23/m is so nice

Yep mine will be here Wednesday as well. It is shipping from Memphis just like the Countdown pack last week from NDC.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

i have such a hard time seeing the MJ in the "dna" stitching. I have stared at my titaniums for so long.....the M is clear....where's the J....i know it has to be totally obvious, but I'm not seeing it. It took me forever to see the stealths as well, but they are fairly straight forward. The subtlety (sp?) of ALL the XX3's stitching is so sick....
I tried forever and cannot see it on my stealths for the life of me, can someone please outline it

Here are the initials MJ on the White/Varsity Reds....excuse my crappy PS pencil work.

6ef15beb8cf57fa02d0f78e030ac2729be90911.jpg

oh yeah I switched the original laces back on....I admit...big mistake switching those out. MY BAD!

Back
Top Bottom