Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just called NDC....launching @ 4:30am CST...dont forget guys use 2CABIN4LIFE for that 20% off...lets keep our fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

just called NDC....launching @ 4:30am CST...dont forget guys use 2CABIN4LIFE for that 20% off...lets keep our fingers crossed!
yeah that sounds about right. Thanks for the heads up. It would be great to cop these with a discount for once.
pimp.gif

4:30am CST what is that for the west coast i dont want to look it up right now i know someone has a quick answer Thanks

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Thanks JordanRMyCrack, I really appreciate that man. Oh well right, I might have to go down to the city tomorrow. What'd you mean by float a check, you think that'd work?

dude DON'T do it...not worth it!

A quick question. I maanged to get two orders through but with different name. One is mine and the other is my girlfriends with different shipping address, but paid on the same credit card. Is that fine? I hope eastbay won't count this as a customer. Since its two different orders. Also the payment has alredy been deducted from my credit card account.
Eastbay just sold out in less than 20 mins. Man this is such a hard buy.
Hopefully my 4 pairs are shipped out w no problems.

^ I don't like to hear that

Lol.. not all of them are for me.. The other 2 pairs are for a mate of mine.. i bought 2 for myself - 1 for collection n e other for wear..

Originally Posted by ktay09

A quick question. I maanged to get two orders through but with different name. One is mine and the other is my girlfriends with different shipping address, but paid on the same credit card. Is that fine? I hope eastbay won't count this as a customer. Since its two different orders. Also the payment has alredy been deducted from my credit card account.

^ I don't like to hear that

Lol.. not all of them are for me.. The other 2 pairs are for a mate of mine.. i bought 2 for myself - 1 for collection n e other for wear..

LOL No worries then. I do the same, just not on these at this time. I grabbed two packs last week and two oly 6s yesterday. I need to try and relax on thekick coppin.

Originally Posted by ktay09

What the H-E-Double-Toothpicks you gonna do with FOUR pairs!?! It seems like you're braggin and rubbin it ppl's face. That's really not cool to do.Some ppl didn't even get any, and I'm sure you are WELL aware of that being on here. Geez!!!
mad.gif

Yes, I would confidently say both of your orders will be fine.

do these only come in sizes 8.5-13? bc i need a 7.5 and if thats not even available, then i'm not going to stay up waiting for NDC or try to get one at thestores in the morning

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

4:30am CST what is that for the west coast i dont want to look it up right now i know someone has a quick answer Thanks

that would be 2:30am PST for ya dude

So most def. confirmed for a 4:30ct release on NDC? You can call the order in? Can you use the coupon over the phone?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I just hope that there wil still be there about 8:00 CT. Not worth losing sleep.
theyll be around for 2 mins max , these are more wanted than carmines heard
smokin.gif

gotta wake up early tommorow only one spot in the whole citys getting em y does jb always limit the nicer coloways it pisses me off

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

So most def. confirmed for a 4:30ct release on NDC? You can call the order in? Can you use the coupon over the phone?

Yep confirmed...and yep...and yep

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I just hope that there wil still be there about 8:00 CT. Not worth losing sleep.

NO CHANCE, whatsoever. But good luck.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Thanks JordanRMyCrack, I really appreciate that man. Oh well right, I might have to go down to the city tomorrow. What'd you mean by float a check, you think that'd work?

dude DON'T do it...not worth it!

Yeah, but if you try to purchase those off of ebay, they will be over $300, guaranteed. If you try and float a check (provided your spot accepts checks anddoesn't electronically cash them), you would be paying far less, no matter your overdraft fee. Hopefully you can get the funds in your account so thatdoesn't happen. Also, some banks will allow you to do an advance after charging a small fee. I've done both and it worked out. Sometimes you just haveto weigh out your options, tho. Good luck to you, too.

Back
Top Bottom