Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by kangoljas

Guys you better cop on the Flash site

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...cid-1/gid-168744/pid-168745&re=US&co=US&la=EN

use the flash site it worked for me...the non-flash didnt...
Funny you say that because the non-flash site worked for me and the flash site is still showing the same message.
laugh.gif
Oh well I got my pair so I'm straight.
pimp.gif

i just went crazy. tried to get on the non flash site, would click on the color. no go. checked the flash site. ordered a 8.5 for my cuz and a 12 for me. codedidnt work either.

Style: Item Description:
318376-161 Air Jordan XX3 Men's Basketball Shoe
White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
Size: 12
1 @ $185.00 Each ($185.00)

318376-161 Air Jordan XX3 Men's Basketball Shoe
White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
Size: 8.5
1 @ $185.00 Each ($185.00)

Product Subtotal:$370.00
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Sales Tax:$16.19
Grand Total:$386.19

so i was on the flash site it said no longer available.... i flipped to my non flash tab and nothing, then click the tab for flash and there they are...ordered and confirmation email
smokin.gif

now i just gotta decide if i wanna go to bed for 3 hours or stay up?

Thanks for the link fellas, got my 9.5, do you guys think I can return them but put the all-stars in the box instead? Think they will notice/care?
laugh.gif

yeah i was on the non flash site the whole time and they were saying they are up and i was thinkin...um no they're not...thanks for looking out...and ithink there is still a full size run people get on it

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

yeah i was on the non flash site the whole time and they were saying they are up and i was thinkin...um no they're not...thanks for looking out...and i think there is still a full size run people get on it

Not sure why it is, but it works different for everybody. I was able to pick them up on the non-flash site right away, but still can't see them on theflash site. Not worried. i was able to get them so that is cool.

I'm going to sleep. Hope everyone scored a pair or pairs. I had enough of the madness for the night, my pair is on lock and I'm ecstatic.
pimp.gif

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVEPRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

good looks...hard to see the "white" color on the site...
i got my confirmation number...but no email yet...

Originally Posted by s dubl

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVE PRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
You have to be kidding and that is poor customer service if you order before everyone else just because your getting free shipping WHICH They arepimping on their website. That is bogus.

Back
Top Bottom