Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got mine, only been checking the site for about 5 hours...........time to sleep. Thanks everyone for all the heads up. Having both flash and non flash openreally helped.

I wasn't going to cop these until I woke up this morning. I didn't see them online and was pissed. I think I have a little buyer's remorse.We'll see when they get here though. After the crap that took placw with my Black stealths that took forever to get here, i picked 2day air this time.

notice it says this for these but not the gray ones...

# This product is limited to 2 pairs per customer
# This product is excluded from all promotional discounts
# Please allow 3-5 additional business days for this product to ship

Originally Posted by s dubl

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVE PRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

if I dont get mine imma be
mad.gif

SO EVERYONE KNOWS..I CALLED NIKE FOR A PREVIUOS RELEASE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT NEXT DAY AND TWO DAY SHIPPING HAVE PRIORITY....SO IF YOU GET THE FREE GROUND AND THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND YOU'RE SCREWED.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
a little too late to be posting that don't ya think? good looks on the message but should've posted that a little bit earlier. I'm out~

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

notice it says this for these but not the gray ones...

# This product is limited to 2 pairs per customer
# This product is excluded from all promotional discounts
# Please allow 3-5 additional business days for this product to ship
Yeah no biggie. I can wait saves my old +!+ from having to drive to some place and camp out like a fool and then not even get a pair.

Originally Posted by kangoljas

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
You have to be kidding and that is poor customer service if you order before everyone else just because your getting free shipping WHICH They are pimping on their website. That is bogus.

LOL this is soo true...Haha I was about to finish my order when I decided to take two day shipping. It happened to me before so I said eff it and chose 2day shipping.

FYI...The kids size are discounted on Swoosh & you can probably use a code on NDC. Just not adult sizes.

a little too late to be posting that don't ya think? good looks on the message but should've posted that a little bit earlier. I'm out~
My bad, I didn't even think about that until after the fact, or I would've mentioned it.
frown.gif

really.......

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

Best to try and get a pair this morning as well just in case! Good lookin
out to those who posted the flash links. I was still on the non flash hitting "F5."

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

,You should always just pay the extra 14 buck for a hyped release! I got screwed outta one of my 6 and 17 cdp... Never again will i go for free shipping.

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by kangoljas

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
You have to be kidding and that is poor customer service if you order before everyone else just because your getting free shipping WHICH They are pimping on their website. That is bogus.

LOL this is soo true...Haha I was about to finish my order when I decided to take two day shipping. It happened to me before so I said eff it and chose 2 day shipping.

imma be mad heated if this happens...my size aint that popular though so i should be alright...

Damn what a waste staying up until 6 in the morning. This limited stuff makes me not wanna buy no more Jordans.

if anybody in the md/dc are pg plazza has them at footlocker and champs. champs opens at 8 and footlocker at 9, posting from the mall, just myself and oneother guy in line.

Back
Top Bottom