Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by iriemark

does anyone know how rare kids sizes are??

I'm wondering the same???? I'm hoping to pick up for my lady. I'm pissed b/c I thought they would be on ndc still but they are long gone, so does anyone else know of a spot? thanks.

I CAN LOCATE ALL KIDS SIZES OUT HERE...

Oh really. Hmmmm.....which stores have them so I can call? Maybe they will ship them over the phone. Thanks
Your avy is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

I'm from LA, and I'm heading over to Beverly Center FL. They said they still got a grip left. Do you think these will resell well?

LOL, it is~ I wanna discount my shoes somehow...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I had the manager at finishline try to locate a pair for me in maryland.There was not one finishline in the state of maryland that had these.I got these from a footlocker and bought three pair.Only three other people there at 7:00 am.It was easy for me to get.But i think these were more limited than the allstars due to the fact that the allstars were alot easier for me to get than these.About 9 stores within 15 mins of me that had the allstars.None of these stores had the red and whites.I had to travel.

If it wasnt for the 6/17 pack a week ago we would have really seen how limited these were.

yup, thats SO TRUE...everyones $$ was gone,

fyi... i was 1 of the other 3 people at that mall....lol...

I copped my pair yesterday evening. Only one store in the mall got them. I thought Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line would have them but they didn't.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

you could be right...because the distribution was def wacky this time around. But like most have said..it SEEMED like the allstars although LIMITED were a tad EASIER to find...just a little
i have to agree w/ this statement, except for the acquisition of the all-stars. those were very hard to find for those of us in the northwest. only seattle NT and a shop named 'goods' in seattlt, got the al-stars. we did get the red/whts at the employee store which was strange. i have no complaints about that but i'm gonna throw my vote in to say that i feel the red/whts were just as limited as the all-stars. i haven't checked the one or two stores around our area that would have them, IF they got em (footaction lloyd center is our urban acct and sometimes the FNL in clackamas gets stuff that's limited... our jordan acct boutique shop closed down
tired.gif
).

Dude...Goods and NT?? My son picked up a pair from Champs on release day. No prob. It was either SC or Ald. As I said before it seemed as if all/mostonline shops had the All-Stars. But the wht/reds...3 online shops at retail pricing.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

I had the manager at finishline try to locate a pair for me in maryland.There was not one finishline in the state of maryland that had these.I got these from a footlocker and bought three pair.Only three other people there at 7:00 am.It was easy for me to get.But i think these were more limited than the allstars due to the fact that the allstars were alot easier for me to get than these.About 9 stores within 15 mins of me that had the allstars.None of these stores had the red and whites.I had to travel.

If it wasnt for the 6/17 pack a week ago we would have really seen how limited these were.

Me being one of the other

we can debate it all day!!!!

1. no one had to drive to other cities to get the all stars like ppl drove to get the white reds
2. no online shoppes had them, every online shop had the allstars...AND STILL HAVE THEM!!!

THESE ARE NO DOUBT MORE LIMITED...it was an easy cop for me...I got FNL in the next city over (40 mins) at 7am and walked in and out with 4 pairs. But ivenever driven to Greenville......every shoe I have ever wanted has been available in MY TOWN!!!

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

YUP....thanks for lookin out...u rock em yet??

No problem, naw havent rocked em yet. How bout you?

i like my all stars more

my spot should still have these next week if cant get 200 extra for these then oh well.

im sure pys and sneakerhead.com will have the white/red this coming week.

^^^
That's a crazy avy Flip! If my connecs don't come through, I'll hit you back for a 13!
peace

No problem, naw havent rocked em yet. How bout you?
hell yeah, wit da sun out side, they crystals in the red sticks out alot. they actually more comfy den the stealths..

Did anybody cop the matching tee that was on fnl.com?
I was thinking about the Tee Shirt but man I really want those Matching Shorts that Bobbito had on in that pic some dude posted earlier in the week.

Originally Posted by kangoljas

Did anybody cop the matching tee that was on fnl.com?
I was thinking about the Tee Shirt but man I really want those Matching Shorts that Bobbito had on in that pic some dude posted earlier in the week.

Co-sign. Anyone find them, yet? It's these ones:

jordan%20XXIII%20jordan%20shorts.jpg

It seems like JB made the shoes WAYY before the clothes for this XX3 colorway. Dang it, I need me those shorts and some kids white/red XX3s for my girl. Anyonekno, pls PM me. Thx.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Anybody need help in getting them PM me....

Dope Avy, Flip Jays!
pimp.gif
....... I know u copped a buttload of those XX3s, too, but I aintknockin your hustle.

NikeTalk family at its best.
laugh.gif

Way to easy of a cop here in Dallas checked the mall again today and Champs Footlocker and Footaction all had them in most sizes.

All XX3's that I copped are gone... like I said anybody that needs them I can get them again for retail plus tax, shipping, paypal fees and give me some $$ for gas, I'll ship them to you.

Yeah, duh? Cuz you bought them all.
laugh.gif

Flip, are we talking kid's sizes, here? Or just in general adults sizes?

after 54 pages, how about we all just agree that these shoes are super dank and we are all glad that we have them
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

and for those that are interested, i will post the location of a place that will have the all-stars this wk. that is of course after i get my pair before youvultures raid the place. i'll be statisfied enough having 4 out of the 5 than having a pair of the titaniums in my collection.

btw, i was JK about the 'vultures' line and NO, DON'T SEND ME PM'S AS I WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION as i want to respect the location andit's employees, if you can understand that. you can call it pre-ducktales, but my NT bretheren that will appreciate it when info is delivered. wanna helpthose out that got dissed on the all-stars like i (and the rest of portland) did.

All XX3's that I copped are gone... like I said anybody that needs them I can get them again for retail plus tax, shipping, paypal fees and give me some $$ for gas, I'll ship them to you.

Yeah, duh? Cuz you bought them all.
laugh.gif

Flip, are we talking kid's sizes, here? Or just in general adults sizes?
No these are Adult sizes and I know the size run....

Joe Billionaire wrote:

i like my all stars more

my spot should still have these next week if cant get 200 extra for these then oh well.

im sure pys and sneakerhead.com will have the white/red this coming week.

HOW?
leather > patent tongue
subtle>loud

I knew 3 or 4 ppl might actually think AS>limited edition OL, i dont see how...i really do not

pys will not be getting them

Man if I don't find a 10.5 online or in person by the end of the week imma hit you up....I'm way too busy at work to call stores around philly anddrive around aimlessly....unless someone in the tri-state can tell me where to cop?

Back
Top Bottom