Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

post some on foot shots when you get them pls sir im thinking of copping as well.

this is IMO the sleeper shoe of the year...feeling straight bamf mode when its gym time in these
 ^^^^^^   he beat me to it

see nice pixs above

will be rockin mine tomorrow morning hoops

Played in my TO XX9's for the first time last night. Had an ankle injury so had to wait it out until I was all healed up.

One word - AMAZING 
pimp.gif

Man, it's crazy about the traffic between this thread and the Lebron 12. I like the 1st elephant print Colorway more than the HOL 12 (probably because of the Posite).

Nike dropped that Ill LeBron commercial a few days ago. Mike is iconic; they could've done the same. The Jeter hat tipping commercial and latest Lebron commercial are amazing advertisement.

Last edited:

Played in my TO XX9's for the first time last night. Had an ankle injury so had to wait it out until I was all healed up.

One word - AMAZING 
pimp.gif

Nice 
nthat.gif
 such a great feeling to get back on the court too.

Court shoe of the year for me, though it's pretty close with a couple others

these turned out to be super comfortable havent hit the court with them yet but planning to do so asap.

I grabbed a pair of the Fusion Pink and for a woven shoe, its very solid ..gonna try them out on the court very soon.

sorry triple post phone got trigger happy trying to go back to upload pics

well i managed to avoid getting any homework done by photoshopping for the last couple hours...here's the ones i think that came out alright

im gonna hold off on the next two colorways...if i can come up with this, i know jb can do better than all infrared and all black..

westbrooks
View media item 1244236
west coast
View media item 1244349
ox blood
View media item 1244114
chicago classic
View media item 1244333

electricity blue
View media item 1244115
chartreuse
View media item 1244116

Last edited:
sorry triple post phone got trigger happy trying to go back to upload pics

well i managed to avoid getting any homework done by photoshopping for the last couple hours...here's the ones i think that came out alright

im gonna hold off on the next two colorways...if i can come up with this, i know jb can do better than all infrared and all black..

westbrooks
View media item 1244236
west coast
View media item 1244349
ox blood
View media item 1244114
chicago classic
View media item 1244333

electricity blue
View media item 1244115
chartreuse
View media item 1244116

Electricity blue and Westbrooks are super clean. Good work man. Repped

Last edited:
I like the Ox Blood. But seriously, I really am tired of these recycled meshs.
calm down...lol i'm sure they can come up with something. the Fusion Pink is pretty neat in person the weave had a nice fade to the color transition. it's not like the xx8 where the graphics are printed on (at least i think they were printed on). 

I like the Ox Blood. But seriously, I really am tired of these recycled meshs.
calm down...lol i'm sure they can come up with something. the Fusion Pink is pretty neat in person the weave had a nice fade to the color transition. it's not like the xx8 where the graphics are printed on (at least i think they were printed on). 
whats sad is that the elephant print vers. would be awesome if that just did the pattern on the shole thing instead of just those 3 random trapazoids

Nike Santa Monica has the White/Black Elephant print pair for $200. Has there been a price drop on the xx9s? 

Anyone tried to blackout the red trapezoid and elephant print on the toebox of the breds? I think the shoes would look so much better with that blacked out. I might be tempted to do that once the breds hit a steep discount...

Anyone tried to blackout the red trapezoid and elephant print on the toebox of the breds? I think the shoes would look so much better with that blacked out. I might be tempted to do that once the breds hit a steep discount...
I dont think it would be a good idea to paint the woven material on the xx9s...

unless you meant using a marker...

Really want the light blue xx9s in the pack with the xi but realistically i know i have no chance coppin so now i'm wondering what i should do... love the breds but i don't wear much black and red lol.

Received my riverwalks last week. Very comfortable shoe. Still prefer the feel of the sole of the xx8 but i prefer the uppers feel of the xx9.

Now if they can just come up with some better designs (hate the blocked out elephant print releases) so i can pick up another pair....

Back
Top Bottom