Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

There was a lot of hate towards the paisley sample pair they showed at the launch event, but I would be down with some sort of colorway like that coming through 
smokin.gif
it's weird looking but again it's doing the panel thing which is what I don't like
mean.gif

[h3]Monday, December 1, 2014[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Air Jordan XX9[/h3]
White/White-Legend Blue
$200 | 695515-117
[h2]Saturday, December 6, 2014[/h2][h3]Air Jordan XX9[/h3]
Black/White
$200 | 695515-010

Last edited:
That's what I meant. That was one of the first criticisms of they shoe initially. The initial designs weren't innovative. But as I've said prior, the signature line doesn't seem like a priority from a popularity/marketing and design point of view.

New Jordan models usually end up at outlets. Shame since the performance is always great.
the AJ line has always been cater to what MJ himself wants the shoe to look like and then Tinker and others go to work with the design. either you are wowed or not impressed. that's always been true for a long time. the gym red's pattern design i'm sure has to do with MJ's love for golf because they do look pretty casual and have that one golf pro wearing a golf shoe similar to the xx9. 

IMO people nowaday overlook the performance way too much. back in the day we bought AJ because they were also THE BEST performance basketball shoes out there not just because it's MJ's shoe. now people just want them for style and bragging rights. 

White/White-Legend Blue
$200 | 695515-117
Black/White
$200 | 695515-010
Wait, so these are $200 now?  Thank you Jordan Brand for making my decision to return the gym reds easier.

White/White-Legend Blue
$200 | 695515-117
Black/White
$200 | 695515-010
Wait, so these are $200 now?  Thank you Jordan Brand for making my decision to return the gym reds easier.
wished they'd have started the new price tag with the RW
mean.gif

if they really dropped the price, thats GREAT news
Im assuming that it is legit.  Its on Nike's website as $200 for that date.  The same date the NSRL lebrons are dropping at $200 as well so I am assuming they are dropping the price.

Is the price retroactive?

I'd like to get the elephant print Colorway. Also, the Paisley seems more interesting than all of the other Colorways besides the first two (though I can't lie the UNC Jumpman pair look hot).

Is the price retroactive?

I'd like to get the elephant print Colorway. Also, the Paisley seems more interesting than all of the other Colorways besides the first two (though I can't lie the UNC Jumpman pair look hot).
that unc looks nice until I thing about the fact that they're not cleanable white weave is prob as good as white mesh
mean.gif

Well...They're shoes but I understand. Happy Veterans Day btw.
it's tomorrow, what you wearing for it, I think i'm go captain America theme and some first draft shoes oh and don't forget free meals tomorrow from a lot of places

as for the shoes your right but I like my shoes to last so I avoid anything that's not white leather or fuse or foam, those 3 easy clean wipe off, mesh no good, though my questions are white beased mesh on the tongue and they've help up surprising well, couldn't say the same for my 2001 concords that I threw away, so although the UNCs are awesome looking i'll keep it moving, I need to see if the mall dropped the price on the riverwalks I still haven't picked them up and $160 sounds better than $180

I got too many shoes. But I understand. Best advice is to clean them afterward. I definitely would go with one of the darker Colorways for playing ball.

And I have to work tomorrow. I have to do shift work the next two weeks, 2000-0400.

But I could wear the KD 7 USAs, Olympic 6, Independence Day NB 998s , KB 9 EM, etc. I wish I had copped those AF 1 USA Flags this past summer. Or I had ate on them Gold Medal Xs.

I got too many shoes. But I understand. Best advice is to clean them afterward. I definitely would go with one of the darker Colorways for playing ball.

And I have to work tomorrow. I have to do shift work the next two weeks, 2000-0400.

But I could wear the KD 7 USAs, Olympic 6, Independence Day NB 998s , KB 9 EM, etc. I wish I had copped those AF 1 USA Flags this past summer. Or I had ate on them Gold Medal Xs.
I seen them AF1s sitting in my FTA the other day, and man that sucks, grab a steak before you go to work

Im assuming that it is legit.  Its on Nike's website as $200 for that date.  The same date the NSRL lebrons are dropping at $200 as well so I am assuming they are dropping the price.

didnt know the NSRL was more than the standard 200 retail already

Price drop is good. Looking forward to sales and discounts on top of the new price...

Hope the price drop is for real and not a mix up on that release calendar.

Really considering grabbing the white/legend blue pair with big jumpman coming Dec 1...  I've had my eye on them since Russ broke them out in the playoffs

See what happens when people don't give in to prices, they drop. There needs to be more of this.
The reason why people didn't give in to these prices was the fact that they're going for almost retail on the aftermarket... Thats not the case for highly sought retros! 

Here's an interesting article to read. 

SALES OF 'RESOLD' COLLECTIBLE SNEAKERS HIT $1B  

Nike knows they could charge "said" price because of what people are willing to pay on the aftermarket.... 

Wish the GR shoes were the ones in the pack with the XIs. These huge jump man designs are wack and the white is gonna get too damn dirty.

I'm looking to get the Total Orange An Gym reds but I'm holding out for better prices. 225 is ridiculous. The white knitted mesh will get dirty and dingy way too fast. I'm wondering will these fade also like clothing does.

Back
Top Bottom