Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

whats sad is that the elephant print vers. would be awesome if that just did the pattern on the shole thing instead of just those 3 random trapazoids
not random at all imo. i bought the gym red first and then exchanged it for the team orange. played in both indoor. the gym red feels like it had a slight more support due to the weave pattern at least for me. 

whats sad is that the elephant print vers. would be awesome if that just did the pattern on the shole thing instead of just those 3 random trapazoids
not random at all imo. i bought the gym red first and then exchanged it for the team orange. played in both indoor. the gym red feels like it had a slight more support due to the weave pattern at least for me. 
I was speaking strictly on the perspective of looks and imo how to make them look nicer

^Same here! I was ready to cop but wife didnt like them, said it looked like an animal print (the subtle pattern in the black/gray)

Picked up the white pair a week ago or so and cant keep them off my feet they are super comfortable.

sorry triple post phone got trigger happy trying to go back to upload pics

well i managed to avoid getting any homework done by photoshopping for the last couple hours...here's the ones i think that came out alright

im gonna hold off on the next two colorways...if i can come up with this, i know jb can do better than all infrared and all black..

westbrooks

west coast

ox blood

chicago classic

electricity blue

chartreuse
nice design 

Not crazy about the two mesh patterns but those are hot. I wish those were the pair coming with the Pantone XI.

I think they drop on Dec 1st.

Last edited:
@Mister Friendly  I'm pretty sure the pair that's releasing in Dec is the elephant print pair with a silver midsole/support frame or whatever it is...

Can't say for sure but I know we've seen some images of them in that pantone pack

That plus the large logo on the side. Reminds of the SHAQ Payless shoes.

That's what I meant. That was one of the first criticisms of they shoe initially. The initial designs weren't innovative. But as I've said prior, the signature line doesn't seem like a priority from a popularity/marketing and design point of view.

New Jordan models usually end up at outlets. Shame since the performance is always great.

There was a lot of hate towards the paisley sample pair they showed at the launch event, but I would be down with some sort of colorway like that coming through 
smokin.gif

There was a lot of hate towards the paisley sample pair they showed at the launch event, but I would be down with some sort of colorway like that coming through 
smokin.gif
Exactly!! Bring this design out or something more provocative. The pattern possibilities are infinite. It seems like the designers are caught up trying to appeal to the sneaker head/AJ1-14 love. The original shoes were always design forward. 

Exactly!! Bring this design out or something more provocative. The pattern possibilities are infinite. It seems like the designers are caught up trying to appeal to the sneaker head/AJ1-14 love. The original shoes were always design forward. 
Maybe I'm just impatient and maybe JB will come through and really utilize the capabilities in 2015, but I really don't know what to expect.

Completely agree, tons of possibility here.

I'm thinking the next shoe to incorporate flyweave tech, possibly kobe x, will get a lil more freaky in terms of design

Back
Top Bottom