Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I agree with this. I had the XX8 SE and that "extra bounce" was bc the zoom unit protruded so much. But this is also why they always got shredded. Now it's more flush with the outsole so it does not provide as much feedback but still the same cushioning. At least that's what I think and feel when using the XX9. Longevity has obviously been improved bc of this also. FWIW, I was actually one of those that didn't like the protruding unit on the XX8. I like to play low to the ground and it always made me feel unbalanced for some reason esp when guarding really quick players. Went back to the Kobe 9.

The XX8 and XX8 SE zoom is totally different. The shrouded XX8's have much softer zoom and are more springy or have a different bounce to them. I played in the SE on Monday and the shrouded XX8 on Tuesday and there was so much of a difference in the two. Not saying the SE is bad but the shourded XX8's are in a league of their own. :D Playing in the shrouded again tonight.

Got my pair in today that I paid $140 for..... was excited of course... And this is what I get
now you know why they were $140

you get what you pay for

did you really expect to get a $225 shoe for $140 and not have any issues ?

lesson learned 

Last edited:
^^^...what???

Its still the same $225 shoe!!

Thats like saying shoes on sale arent the same quality as the same shoe not on sale.

If you dont know what you're talking about, pls dont try to go all "lesson learned" on someone else

The pantone xx9s are going for $125-160 if you didn't know.

Edit: oh nevermind. You were trying to make a funny. :lol:

Edit again: No, you werent making a funny. You didnt actually know these were going way less than $225? :rofl:
Wait a sec, didn you buy some way less than $225 yourself? By the same logic, where is the flaw on your pair? :nerd:

Last edited:
might depend on WHO you get them from and IF you get to see them (like in a store)

sorry but i will always question it when priced that low

thanks for your input

might depend on WHO you get them from and IF you get to see them (like in a store)

sorry but i will always question it when priced that low

thanks for your input
So if you buy a shoe online from Footlocker on clearance for $49.99, you expect it to have obvious defects? Sure, they come from a store, but you don't see the exact pair.

And if your thought process is "Well then I'll just return it," then that proves the point because your statement doesn't include that option. You said you will always question it.

Honestly curious. No shots. I don't understand that line of thinking. If a seller list a shoe as DS and doesn't list any flaws, I expect it to be DS without any flaws no matter the cost. Of course I don't know if the seller in question gave photos or description or what. Just saying.

Eveybody by now should know of Nike/JB quality issues. Thatprobably had nothing to do with the price in this case. I bet the seller, didnt even notice. Plenty of people can't even give the GOF xx9s away at $140. Thats market price/value right now.

Not saying its correct, but thats just what it is.

So if you buy a shoe online from Footlocker on clearance for $49.99, you expect it to have obvious defects? Sure, they come from a store, but you don't see the exact pair.

And if your thought process is "Well then I'll just return it," then that proves the point because your statement doesn't include that option. You said you will always question it.

Honestly curious. No shots. I don't understand that line of thinking. If a seller list a shoe as DS and doesn't list any flaws, I expect it to be DS without any flaws no matter the cost. Of course I don't know if the seller in question gave photos or description or what. Just saying.
good points

im guessing that at that price it was a private sale and may or may not have a return policy

so its not always an option

appears complete pictures were not provided or he would'nt have bought

do you think seller would have asked more if they were in better shape ?

just sayin there was a reason they were priced at $140

good points
im guessing that at that price it was a private sale and may or may not have a return policy
so its not always an option
appears complete pictures were not provided or he would'nt have bought
do you think seller would have asked more if they were in better shape ?
just sayin there was a reason they were priced at $140

140 doesn't seem THAT low to me on this cw since some trying to dump. But I do think you should always get pics or inspect in hand given the opportunity, so I get you there

man you're dumb as hell dude, thats fair market value. the shoe is a shoe.... no matter the price. they were tried on and obviously tested out. sole was still clean, but she was creased to sxxx. i would have considered keeping if the seller wasnt a complete douche. claim is already opened. people suck. maybe ill just pass on this and cop the BHM instead

man you're dumb as hell dude, thats fair market value. the shoe is a shoe.... no matter the price. they were tried on and obviously tested out. sole was still clean, but she was creased to sxxx. i would have considered keeping if the seller wasnt a complete douche. claim is already opened. people suck. maybe ill just pass on this and cop the BHM instead

You should def open claim. BHMs are real slick. Can't wait to see people's pics of those

Yeah.. claims are always fun but I never have issues. I've been with PayPal twelve years and have a Select account

Got my pair in today that I paid $140 for..... was excited of course... And this is what I get
its obvious the shoe had been tried on..it was an unclaimed pair i snatched up at my local HOH
Eveybody by now should know of Nike/JB quality issues. Thatprobably had nothing to do with the price in this case. I bet the seller, didnt even notice. Plenty of people can't even give the GOF xx9s away at $140. Thats market price/value right now.

Not saying its correct, but thats just what it is.
correct..i had 7 pairs to begin with..was down to 1..but because of this return im back at 2..first 4 sold for 200+..last 3 im throwing for the steal..didnt even notice the creases but if its that big of a problem i will get them back and throw them back out there on the market for the low..o well
complete douche...you wanted me to paypal you 50 dollars because someone tried on a DEADSTOCK shoe..lol (and then you had the nerve to put "USED" in the claim..lol)

but im the douche..ok

@skep  at the end of the day you were an unsatisfied customer that wanted a return because of a crease (understandable)

i have no problem refunding you your money when i receive those 29s back..

its obvious the shoe had been tried on..it was an unclaimed pair i snatched up at my local HOH

correct..i had 7 pairs to begin with..was down to 1..but because of this return im back at 2..first 4 sold for 200+..last 3 im throwing for the steal..didnt even notice the creases but if its that big of a problem i will get them back and throw them back out there on the market for the low..o well
complete douche...you wanted me to paypal you 50 dollars because someone tried on a DEADSTOCK shoe..lol (and then you had the nerve to put "USED" in the claim..lol)
but im the douche..ok

@skep
 at the end of the day you were an unsatisfied customer that wanted a return because of a crease (understandable)
i have no problem refunding you your money when i receive those 29s back..

dont front, you were a dxxk. and you tried to act like you didnt even know the shoes condition. but you had no problem placing them in another replacement box. it was pretty obvious as soon as you see the shoe. details like that need to be described to the buyer, point blank. dont worry, once you respond to the dispute, they will be sent back and youll get tracking number

^^^is this thing that offers you a bunch of discounts in Paypal and free stuff from different retailers? I never even bother with that. Got a ton of coupons sitting on my account. I got offered some good stuff sometimes but otherwise kinda useless to me

Last edited:
That pair looks more than tried on. It looks like that HOH let everyone who picked up their columbia XI's work a train on it.

Back
Top Bottom