Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I would like to see JB release a V2 for the XX9's sometime next year(maybe for 2015 playoffs)...kinda like what they did for the 2012's and the XX8's.

Doesn't mean there could be other layers to the shoe.
laugh.gif

Just knowing the way woven uppers are for basketball, I'm sure there has to be some kind of structural layer beneath it for support. I'll believe it when I see it.
Sure b, whatever.

Why not just call it flyknit? Is it not Flyknit? Or since JB is technically its own company they can't use nikes name sake

Why not just call it flyknit? Is it not Flyknit? Or since JB is technically its own company they can't use nikes name sake
Its a different type of thread than what the flyknit is so technically different. Same concept different material

repped appreciate the response

i actually like the non elephant print ones. If they mute the giant jumpman and make it black on black or white on white...these have potential with a ton of different prints. But then again so did the XX8 with the giant shroud and they never made anything cool with that

the first pair with the cement print looked like hot garbage the second pair is better but not by much the big jumpman logo is so unnecssary i hope future cw's dont have it honestly. The woven material could lead to nice texture colorways kinda like the flyknit chukkas. 

I like em, they need some better CWs but Im sold on the design, the only thing id need to know is how that midsole is on the pinky toe. If its that hard plastic material that was on the jordan 23 Im out those killed me.

That black and white pair has got me sold (assuming they're reasonably priced which they won't be). First two colorways were garbo though.

Last edited:

That black and white pair has got me sold (assuming they're reasonably priced which they won't be). First two colorways were garbo though.
no to both of these they look like team jordans, the worst kind of team jordans mixed with xx8 se's and the heel from the 14

Wow I'm almost completely over JB they're just becoming a tasteless company riding the coat tail of previous great history. They're hasn't been an accolade made in a jordan shoe in the last 10+ years.

Wow I'm almost completely over JB they're just becoming a tasteless company riding the coat tail of previous great history. They're hasn't been an accolade made in a jordan shoe in the last 10+ years.
The flight plate has been pretty awesome and innovative. Style-wise I get what you're saying though. I'm hoping the XX9s take advantage of the print options...or at least put some good ones on Nike iD.

The flight plate has been pretty awesome and innovative. Style-wise I get what you're saying though. I'm hoping the XX9s take advantage of the print options...or at least put some good ones on Nike iD.
like the xx8s? Lol

Back
Top Bottom