Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wonder how involved Tinker was? Might be time for him to retire. Dudes looking like KG out there.

JB needs to find their Eric, Leo or Jason for the Jordan line.

Even though I have all of them besides the XX8, the last really visually pleasing Jordan to me was the XX3.

They trolling, this is a Jordan team shoe right. :smh:

Design is lacking, but I like it kinda. Nods to the bred colorway with the big red jumpman.

But, if they think they can slap a $200-250 pricetag on a banana shape "Team" shoe, they can shove it.

the white green crazy pattern one actually looks different and doper than the elephant print ones. Still don't know though.

^^ those would be nice! Just wait for a multi color weave and GITD sole gonna drive the beasts crazy

That huge Jumpman on the side...just can't get over it. I'd like that grey/orange color way without it. What is this one of those ghastly "Big Pony Polo" shirts?! Let your design  speak so you don't have to throw a GIANT logo on the side. 

FreeON: That's hot. Looks a little like the gamma 11's. Even if you drop a smaller jumpman where the big one was, that'd look sick.

Last edited:
haha yeah, I was pretty disappointed with the colorways on those.  Although, I preferred the look of the SE, and they at least did basic colorways eventually.  I'm not getting my hopes up lol
can't wait to see price I'm guessing $200

Well it looks like the comments are being true to form with every other new unveiling.

first thing I thought of when I saw the 29
wonder how much testing they did with this design, or is the consumer going to play the role of the R & D department for the bag popping issue again. Just looking at this picture, this does not look any better...
Judging by the photo of the outsole alone, I think the ripping of the outsole at the forefoot may no longer be a big issue, though it can still happen. That bridge between the forefoot and heel might make up for it. The outsole also looks as though it's been beefed up. I think it's not as pliable as the XX8 as well.

repped appreciate the response

i actually like the non elephant print ones. If they mute the giant jumpman and make it black on black or white on white...these have potential with a ton of different prints. But then again so did the XX8 with the giant shroud and they never made anything cool with that
Yep also the process is different, since this is thin thread it is woven and can reach a more intricate pixel compared to the knitting process of the Flyknit material

enough with the crazy cut out colorways show the second model in more colorways already

Back
Top Bottom