Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Idk, the big jumpman is starting to grow on me. Reminds me of the giant AIR on the side of the more uptempos.

Retail price is $225 USD
sick.gif
mean.gif

I like the XX9 so far, I don't love the color ways so far but I look forward to seeing more colors of the shoe. Ima cop[emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Kobe IX's are the same price and have the flyknit upper but don't have the flight plate tech. If you'll pay 225 for Kobe's you'll pay $225 for J's.

Not to mention all the lab series has been priced at $225......its not that surprising.

$225? I'm alright with that. I won't pay it, but Lebron 11's are 200, jordan 28s are 250, and these are in between the two but (supposably) perform much better then both. Not saying it's a good price, but makes sense in comparison to the prices of other shoes they've released.

Last edited:
This is the first time in a while that the Jordan signature sure went down in price compared to the previous years so I'm actually happy with it 

Kobe IX's are the same price and have the flyknit upper but don't have the flight plate tech. If you'll pay 225 for Kobe's you'll pay $225 for J's.

Not to mention all the lab series has been priced at $225......its not that surprising.
Makes me wonder how limited these are gonna be. Still i feel like its a pass

So Jordan was at the event.

Explains a lot.

Maybe they need to take him out of the design process too.

I have no problem paying for what I like

I have four pairs of Kobe's after all so far, but these don't seem worthy.

Maybe that material looks better up close, because a far :smh:

All of the samples besides the jumpman one look garbage to me.

Last edited:
I really like both versions. I think minds will be changed when seen in person or tried on. Well done.

Nike/JB motto should be "find the cheapest material to build a shoe and sell it for outstanding profits".

Flyknit my a**, these shoes take the smallest fraction of the price to build, and half a brain to design. Just look at that horrid white/ cement blue colorway. :x

JB makes me sick.

Always has.

Always will.

I'm guessing similar to last year's XX8, especially with the weaving process I bet they stick with the limited and limited GR route
In my eyes thats what drove the hype of the XX8s up last year because when they were unveiled everybody said they weren't feeling them but they sold out fast on release day and everybody turned the other cheek.

Back
Top Bottom