Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Is that a chi town only release? I need these damnit! I'm in PA
mean.gif
I think they are releasing there first but I would think they will at least pop up on NDC at some point. Can't see why not. 

i am saving to buy a truck and trying to not spend money, but i can't pass on these. the shoes or the hats. i hope the hats are fitteds and not snap backs.

The shirts and hats were at Nike Chicago last weekend when I was there for SNKRS Express. I did not get a chance to see them up close but I am pretty sure the hats are snap backs.

Good to see at least one of our PE colorway prayers have been answered. Glad I didn't bite on the other XX9 low colorways. I'll be doubling up on these.

Last edited:
The shirts and hats were at Nike Chicago last weekend when I was there for SNKRS Express. I did not get a chance to see them up close but I am pretty sure the hats are snap backs.

Good to see at least one of our PE colorway prayers have been answered. Glad I didn't bite on the other XX9 low colorways. I'll be doubling up on these.
yea i am totally excited for these. now i am debating driving downtown to get them tomorrow. i had given up them releasing a Jimmy PE and bit on the wolf grays a month or so ago. i'm ok with that, the 29 mids and lows are my favorite shoe (well...maybe tied with the bred 11 lows)  so it's ok if i have an extra pair on the shelf for later. i haven't even worn the wolf grays yet. lol.

Last edited:
amazing one more XX9 low! Also hoping that these will release nationwide!

I think there is still hope that maybe they also will release the all black PE!

Not a big all red guy, so based on all the stuff coming out next few months I want, these PEs more than likely a pass. Now if we get one of the CLAW pairs......

Had to drive down town for these. Also signed up for the Jimmy Butler experience at the upstairs basketball court later today, but i doubt I'll get picked.

View media item 1919318

I just stopped in and was going to tell you about this. Good luck bro. I have to drive up to MN now for the Hawks game tomorrow so I didn't even enter.

For the rest of you I was told that these should pop up at other stores but they have no idea where and what quantity. The employee I talked to said he found out after the Footaction Tweet went out.

S
I just stopped in and was going to tell you about this. Good luck bro. I have to drive up to MN now for the Hawks game tomorrow so I didn't even enter.

For the rest of you I was told that these should pop up at other stores but they have no idea where and what quantity. The employee I talked to said he found out after the Footaction Tweet went out.
So the shoes are already gone? What was the price?

I don't see the hype on these being too crazy that if/when they release online they'll be too hard to get.... or at least that's what I'm praying  for
devil.gif

Tongue is nice
i really like how they have Jimmy's logo just on one tongue and the jump man on the other so you get both logos on the shoe. it would have been crazy if they did 21 on the back instead of 23 too. lol. 

Last edited:
Did they even release the lows in a 12.5 or do I need to just grab 13s and put in an insole?

Hey the Jimmy Butler PE that released today comes in a 12.5 i wear a 12 but asked NT fam who assisted me to get a 12.5 cause i can't wear GOF that came in the pack they hurt my feet

if anyone sees the red hat for sale online let me know. they only had the black in the store today.

can i see the back please?

and for the people who hooped in both the lows and the mids, which version do you guys prefer?
for hooping i prefer the tighter fit of the lows, but casually the mids are more comfortable because the toe box is more flexible. basically the mids feel like socks and the lows feel more like real shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom