Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pardon my ignorance, but can someone break down the logo? I Get the JB but thats about it. I would love to see Jabari Parker get a PE in the coming years as well.. Good sign that Russell and jimmy are getting their share now. Obviously Kawhi should see his share too down the road.

pardon my ignorance, but can someone break down the logo? I Get the JB but thats about it. I would love to see Jabari Parker get a PE in the coming years as well.. Good sign that Russell and jimmy are getting their share now. Obviously Kawhi should see his share too down the road.
well. first it seems Nike uses the same overall shape for every PE logo (not Kawhi Leonard though). Russel Westbrooks PE logo is the same shape too.

so starting with that shape i think the JB is kinda made to look like a basketball net and the line above is made to look like the rim since he is known in Chicago as "Jimmy Buckets." i could see the star being for the stars on the Chicago city flag, but i am not sure.

that is just my take on it. i dunno what the official meaning is on the way the logo is designed.

Last edited:
Jimmy has had that logo for quite some time though, it isn't new to this collection. this pic was his superfly IV last year.

doesn't see them at any of the footsites release calender.... 

The Carolina lows were definitely not on any release calendars and I don't believe the Chicago lows were either. Carolina lows first popped up at a few select Flight 23s before pretty much showing up everywhere a couple weeks later. The Chicago lows popped up at a Niketown before again showing up pretty much everywhere a couple of weeks later.

For what its worth I was told 32 State did not sell out as of a noon yesterday (Monday, 2/22).

Last edited:
Just picked these up from 32 state in chicago. These are pretty awesome. Going to try and get these autographed. 

I wonder why there were no low 12.5 released...does anyone have an inside source on why not or if it was just SUPER limited?

The Carolina lows were definitely not on any release calendars and I don't believe the Chicago lows were either. Carolina lows first popped up at a few select Flight 23s before pretty much showing up everywhere a couple weeks later. The Chicago lows popped up at a Niketown before again showing up pretty much everywhere a couple of weeks later.

For what its worth I was told 32 State did not sell out as of a noon yesterday (Monday, 2/22).
Sneakerheads don't buy the latest Jordans they pretty much stick with the retros 1-14. To those guys the "new" Jordan is a retro. All the XX9's went on sale except the BHM and the All Star. Maybe the Team Orange too.

you think they will do phone orders for the butler lows?

Sneakerheads don't buy the latest Jordans they pretty much stick with the retros 1-14. To those guys the "new" Jordan is a retro. All the XX9's went on sale except the BHM and the All Star. Maybe the Team Orange too.

Maybe it's too late at night but not sure how we got to comparing these to retros.

But you are correct that pretty much all XX9s have hit the sale rack and outlets. Even the team orange hit South Chi but not sure if the All Stars did. Definitely not the photo reels.

Maybe it's too late at night but not sure how we got to comparing these to retros.

But you are correct that pretty much all XX9s have hit the sale rack and outlets. Even the team orange hit South Chi but not sure if the All Stars did. Definitely not the photo reels.

The team orange were at south chi for 219.99 over a year after release. Wasnt retail 225?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom