Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

JB probably didnt make alot of them

ebay has less than 10 pairs
That's crazy.... I really thought any of us who wanted them would be able to grab. I didn't expect them to sit but still.... 
mean.gif

So glad i drove all the way down town to get these Saturday. i would have been so upset if i tried to get them online and missed out.

Today i ordered up the red hat and the black shirt. I somehow accidentally ordered a 3XL and im only XL though and they sold out by the time i noticed. Damn. WTF am i gonna do with a 3XL. Lol. oh well. i do have a black Butler swingman jersey to wear with the gear anyways.

Last edited:
Not reasonable but whatever lol

Dang. I didn't know you were that desperate for a pair. We could have worked something out for less than $300 plus ship. Only thing is it wouldn't have been today because it is snowing in the Chicago area and I'm not in the city.

Dang. I didn't know you were that desperate for a pair. We could have worked something out for less than $300 plus ship. Only thing is it wouldn't have been today because it is snowing in the Chicago area and I'm not in the city.
Noone hits me up! Lol

when you see them in your hands it will be worth it. for me this is that one pair i would have paid the ebay price on if i didn't get my hands on a retail pair.
when you see them in your hands it will be worth it. for me this is that one pair i would have paid the ebay price on if i didn't get my hands on a retail pair.
I hope so
I have to wait at least a week
From nike to seller and from seller to me

Back
Top Bottom