Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Snkrs desktop releases are garbage for those that have codes.. just drop on the the regular site
Exactly.... 
mean.gif

did i miss the size 9, or was there never a 9? i was on the phone when the drop happened with my sons teacher, and of course now theyre all sold out. dammit

Thought I was done with the XX9. Nope. Had to get these. I think these will drop on regular NDC in another hour.

Edit: ...or not. WTF?! OOS?

Last edited:
such BS man. i saw the tweet on my phone when i hung up at 10:03, but it never showed on twitter.com/nikestore. so weird.

CP3 13's didn't even sell out THAT fast.... I don't believe the demand or hype for these is THAT real. I love Jimmy, but c'mon 
grin.gif

I got on the app a few minutes late and most sizes were gone but 10 was there and I got lucky.

I dont even get Nikestore tweet notifications sometimes. Sure didn't get it for the PE's

Last edited:
i seriously hope they pop back up in a lil bit and i can score... so bitter right now

if anyone sees this pop up later, please text me cuz i cant monitor the page here lol. 561-666-SKEP

just called the store in Chi that hasnt sold out of these and they cant do any phone orders with CC or GCs unfortunately.
if anyone is in chi and would like to help out, please let me know, size 9.

I didn't click the link until a couple minutes after 9:00 and didn't check out for a few minutes as I fumbled to put in my new card info.

The OOS is a bit of a surprise but let's not exaggerate the sell out time or codes/bots. #TeamManual

Back
Top Bottom