Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Its super weird that F23 still has these in stock, NDC sold out in under 4 mins, and there's only like 10 listings on ebay. I would have though there would have been a flood of ebay confirm screen shots for sale with how quickly they went. 

Its super weird that F23 still has these in stock, NDC sold out in under 4 mins, and there's only like 10 listings on ebay. I would have though there would have been a flood of ebay confirm screen shots for sale with how quickly they went. 
They dropped on ndc!!!!?

Easy cop^
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

I think a lot of people who copped plans on keeping their pairs, also I think Station23 in Chicago got a large stock when they came out, did anyone check the Flight23 locations to see if they got them in

I think a lot of people who copped plans on keeping their pairs, also I think Station23 in Chicago got a large stock when they came out, did anyone check the Flight23 locations to see if they got them in

I asked at one of the Flight 23's in the area and they were not sure if they were going to get them. However keep in mind they were not aware at first they were getting the UNC or Chicago XX9 lows either.

Last edited:
Didn't try for the Jimmy's. Wish they would've had the black to red fade. I just didn't care for the all red. Congrats to all who copped.

I asked at one of the Flight 23's in the area and they were not sure if they were going to get them. However keep in mind they were not aware at first they were getting the UNC or Chicago XX9 lows either.

I 100% agree with you fam, we got all three of the other colors of the xx9 lows sitting in my area, even though there are only 7 stores total in are state that get Jordans in

I 100% agree with you fam, we got all three of the other colors of the xx9 lows sitting in my area, even though there are only 7 stores total in are state that get Jordans in
Maybe the jimmys are more limited cause theyre PEs?
However i sure hope that is not the case

Didn't try for the Jimmy's. Wish they would've had the black to red fade. I just didn't care for the all red. Congrats to all who copped.

I don't believe Jimmy has worn this all red colorway yet either. I also think the true PEs have his logo on both tongues.

I think we should ask Jimmy ourselves and ask him, if he can got the Jordan store and pcik up all the gear that we need, LOL

I was able to get a pair rather easily. Just saw the tweet on my phone and clicked the link. Even had to sign in and enter a gift card number. I was surprised to see them sell out since I just took my time ordering.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom