Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wolf Grey is going for 169.99 on footlocker.com right now and you can use  20% off coupon.
With that said:
[h2]20% Off Orders Over $75[/h2]
*Some exclusions may apply. Select Nike styles excluded.  To receive 20% off your $75 purchase, enter promotion code IPFL64F5 at checkout. Order value must total $75 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at footlocker.com. Not valid in store. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of gift cards or toward team orders. Select Nike styles excluded. Other exclusions apply, click here  for full details. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Offer expires 4/25/2016 (11:59 pm CT).

Last edited:
I ended up getting a pair of 29 Lows. They didn't have my size either but everyone says they fit snug compared to the highs.

finally gave in to that NDC deal
grin.gif
 plus 15% ebates cash back sealed it for me
smokin.gif

my xx9 lows shipped from NDC, will be here Friday and I can't wait to wear these bad boys on court
smokin.gif
 first non retro I've bought since the Jordan 2011
happy.gif

my xx9 lows shipped from NDC, will be here Friday and I can't wait to wear these bad boys on court
smokin.gif
 first non retro I've bought since the Jordan 2011
happy.gif
You ordered Monday? Not bad, I am so close to pulling the trigger and taking them right to the court as well. The Lillard 2 Static has done me well so far, but want to throw these in the rotation. 

i picked up the infrared lows from ebay for 100.00 shipped deadstock. wish they made more colorways

You ordered Monday? Not bad, I am so close to pulling the trigger and taking them right to the court as well. The Lillard 2 Static has done me well so far, but want to throw these in the rotation. 
Yes ordered Monday and shipped yesterday. That deal is too good pass up, tack on another 15% cash back on Ebates that sealed the deal for me
smokin.gif

Would have jumped on a backup pair of the infras at that price but size is now out.  Great to see people taking advantage of this deal 
smokin.gif

So nice! Regret sleeping on the size 12. Especially after balling in my Lillard 2's tonight. Need to switch it up.

just got on the xx9 train. i thought the lows needed break in time but they were good out the box. These and the revs will be the only zoom shoes i own.

Back
Top Bottom