Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Quick question for you multiple pair owners out there. I have the river walks and have been hooping in those for like 6 months, absolutely love them! So i just got a pair of black "away" playoff pack xx9s and it seems like the woven on the playoff pack ones is like more rigid, where as on the riverwalks its softer and more pliable. Has anyone else noticed this? Did they change the material/way they made them from the older print models to the wave pattern models?? 

I notice the same they used like different material on riverwalks much softer.

Really disappointed that the BHMs never showed back up ... still havent bought from FNL since >:

For those on the fence, Quais dropped to $250 on FC. 
but no 9.5 
frown.gif

if people hate the shoe, why bother visiting the threads for them?
I think the people that come in here and hate on the shoe are people that wear jordans as a "fashion" statement and not people that are using them as they were intended to be used...you know as a performance basketball shoe...they are after all made to play basketball in

Just copped Team Orange's for $160 and Gym Red's for $90. Both VNDS. Imma have to give myself a W real quick.
To anyone who is still on the lookout: just be sure to check eBay once or twice a day, you're bound to find an auction by a desperate buyer in need of quick cash. Message them and you'll get a $15-$20 discount.

Just copped Team Orange's for $160 and Gym Red's for $90. Both VNDS. Imma have to give myself a W real quick.
To anyone who is still on the lookout: just be sure to check eBay once or twice a day, you're bound to find an auction by a desperate buyer in need of quick cash. Message them and you'll get a $15-$20 discount.
Hats off to you -- especially the TO pair for $160, damn!

Have a couple pairs of these but just around to hooping in them. Wow. Highly impressed. I wouldn't say the comfort is incredible but that's only because I literally forgot I was wearing shoes while playing. A+ on these. Glad I have a backup pair to bust out in a few years after I beat the heck out of the current pair.

XX9s are horrible

Either you dont ball AT ALL, EVER or you dont like how the shoe looks. Either way, you dont know what you're talking about so get outta here with the troll. :rolleyes

if people hate the shoe, why bother visiting the threads for them?

This, so much

Have a couple pairs of these but just around to hooping in them. Wow. Highly impressed. I wouldn't say the comfort is incredible but that's only because I literally forgot I was wearing shoes while playing. A+ on these. Glad I have a backup pair to bust out in a few years after I beat the heck out of the current pair.

:nthat:

Wore my Q54s all day today at a convention..on my feet all day and very comfortable. And got a lot of attention too. Glad I didn't pass on them

Back
Top Bottom