Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yes!! Can't wait to grab....

giphy.gif

Hope the lows that Jimmy's been wearing will also release
nerd.gif

i wish all these lows didn't have white mid soles. a gradient match on the fades would be good. a black one like the one the riverwalks had would be good on the blue ones.

i hope this one drops... as a Bulls fan i would love it if they kept jimmy's "JB with a crown" logo from his PE's on the tongue.

Last edited:
Game tonight should be interesting for you then!

Hell yeah I'm ready!! [emoji]128047[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

I've sworn off going to another Orange Bowl for the rest of my life, but I'm definitely going to the big show if we win this game!!

Edit: my bad. I got excited and had football on my mind. Im usually torn during unc/clemson basketball games. So i dont watch them unless in there in person or if its the acc championship rounds.

Last edited:
Hell yeah I'm ready!! [emoji]128047[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

I've sworn off going to another Orange Bowl for the rest of my life, but I'm definitely going to the big show if we win this game!!

Edit: my bad. I got excited and had football on my mind. Im usually torn during unc/clemson basketball games. So i dont watch them unless in there in person or if its the acc championship rounds.
Its cool if you cheer for UNC bball :smile: lol

Anyone have a close up shot of Westbrook's XX9s he wore last night. All white with what seemed to be a blue/orange graphic

View media item 1848708Think it says "RIP KB3" but not positive
Excuse my work monitor's resolution, best pic I could find

Last edited:
Don't even mess with lowtop performance ball kicks like that, but these UNCs are fire.

Not if I'm going to play in them.  I'd go .5 down and hope the material compresses and stretches a bit, which I think happened with mine.

Back
Top Bottom