Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@Sneaker Savant Thanks for that but not sure it's what I'm looking for. My problem is my big toe will slide and crash into the front of the shoe. I need something to cushion the blow, or will this do the trick?

rfx45 rfx45 double sock helps but only so much. I need something like those toe spacers but for the front of the toe instead of in between.

Last edited:
Eastbay Flash Sale 20% off code works on the lows:: EMEB6683

not sure if it's a one time use code but doubt it

Going to get these or the 29's lows, and the confetti 8's from the Nike+ app. Is there any preference in the XX9 lows and the XXX's? I'm mainly concerned about traction. The courts I play on are always dusty. I've heard mixed things about the heel padding, but I'm still playing in my 2009 USC Hyperize's, so it has to be more comfortable than that.

Going to get these or the 29's lows, and the confetti 8's from the Nike+ app. Is there any preference in the XX9 lows and the XXX's? I'm mainly concerned about traction. The courts I play on are always dusty. I've heard mixed things about the heel padding, but I'm still playing in my 2009 USC Hyperize's, so it has to be more comfortable than that.

Traction is great. They just don't feel as comfortable as the mids to me at least.

It looks like the Blackout Jordan 29s may be popping up at Ross. I've seen a few pairs on ebay with the Ross size sticker.

Took a couple weeks off from hooping to rest.... nah I'm getting old and my body needed it :D But the lows are starting to feel a little better now. I'm not sure if they are breaking in but they seem to be more flexible but not like the mids. I'm still going to give them a chance since I couldn't find anymore mids that I like for a decent price.

really love the smell of xx9s. totally different to other brands and models.

finally tried the xx9 low infrared. i concur with some of the observation here. from a casual wear standpoint, i couldnt feel the forefoot zoom at all. And you have to tie them real tight to get a good fell of the upper.

These are better than the 30 and 31's. So 2 years too late.. nah. I have the 29 lows that I'm hoping will last me through next year. Great shoe to keep in my bag.
Man I wanted to like the lows but I found them to be too tight in the forefoot. The mids give me just the right amount of space that I needed. Maybe I'll try the lows again but a size up.

Back
Top Bottom