Official Air Max 97 Thread

dunno if these have been posted. Very miami
5918147E-E224-4455-A6FA-44F25223C6D8.jpeg

The only number I've seen thrown around is 200, each shop in Italy got like one or two size runs.
Seriously? There wasn't only a 6.5 listed on stockx but I put out a lowball bid just to get notified of a pair in my size ever got listed and someone actually accepted my bid this morning. Hope it's not someone not knowing the difference between the Italy and the og.

Seriously? There wasn't only a 6.5 listed on stockx but I put out a lowball bid just to get notified of a pair in my size ever got listed and someone actually accepted my bid this morning. Hope it's not someone not knowing the difference between the Italy and the og.

They're not super sought after like other rare shoes, and the differences between them and the OG are obvious so they're probably the right pair.

They're not super sought after like other rare shoes, and the differences between them and the OG are obvious so they're probably the right pair.
Good to hear. I'll be stoked to get them. I searched shortly after release and the only pair I found was close to $1k so really happy to get them for much less.

"Asia Region" exclusive at this point, i saw that they were in SK as well.

They're not a JP exclusive, since they're up and sitting on Nike Korea. Maybe an overseas exclusive?

Was able to pick up a pair when I visited Japan a week ago though. Tax free too. Love Japan's foreigner tax free policy.

Back
Top Bottom