Official Air Max 97 Thread

Surprised the Gold Medals moved the way they did considering the rest of the pack could have been had on sale at deep discounts. Snooze, you lose.

Agreed. I didn't think they'd sell this quickly (at least on NDC). I thought I'd be able to acquire them at a deep discount months from now since it seemed like not that many people were into them.

My pair along the Pink Cords are coming in this week. :nthat:

shipping box 97s finally came in from nike
8F3AF620-BF11-4599-943B-0EF3772410EB.jpeg

What variation of the 97s is the sitting girl wearing?
those chicks are from the 90s UK/US girlband called Solid Harmonie, the pair from the girl that is squatting are probably fake and modeled after the AM97 PS version, and there is no swoosh at the medial side from the sneakers what indicates that those are fake

Last edited:
Just read an article on Sneaker News that said release date is June 20th, but they are Kids only?

I hope not, I'm really digging these. Plus I never seen a pair of 97s come with a lacelock, that's pretty cool.

they released gs/kids version in the winter/spring with a lace lock just like that. Based on the photos, they look exactly like a gs pair.

those chicks are from the 90s UK/US girlband called Solid Harmonie, the pair from the girl that is squatting are probably fake and modeled after the AM97 PS version, and there is no swoosh at the medial side from the sneakers what indicates that those are fake

Thanks! I was very aware that this was Solid Harmonie though! For work I have been going trough All songs produced by Max Martin and Solid Harmonie was among the groups I hadn't heard of before. So I googled them and first thing I see is 97's. :smile:

Corduroy pack isn't popular enough to have fakes. I always browse replica sneaker sites because they often have A+ quality copies and it lets me know to be careful if I cop that model on eBay/StockX. But I've never seen a replica pair of these so I wouldn't worry.
Errr...
Took me literally 2 secs on google images to find them. Just type Air Max 97 corduroy and at least a dozen rep sites come up listing both the pinks and blues.

Here's a few
www . nieuwelevensstijl . com/air-max/air-max-97
www . withsneaker . com/item/nike-shoes/nike-air-max-97/page/3/
www . jordans2019cheap . com/?s=air+max+97&post_type=product
www . nikeshoesdeals . com/nike-air-max/nike-air-max-97
www . thesoleline . com/?s=air+max+97&post_type=product

Fakes are made of anything, and them some more.

Back
Top Bottom