Official Air Max 97 Thread

EXUKubzU4AAR1KH.png

snakey

Sizes are beginning to sell out for the Gold Medals on NDC, so I pulled the trigger.

I was waiting for Rakuten cashback to be at least 10%, but I settled for the 8%. :lol:

You guys are making me want the pink in my collection now since I have the other pair. Pics are looking lovely.

also, what other stores have this pair? I did not expect this to sell out before reducing in pricehttps://www.dtlr.com/products/nike-air-max-97-ct4525-001?_pos=2&_sid=32cf337ea&_ss=r

Sizes are beginning to sell out for the Gold Medals on NDC, so I pulled the trigger.

I was waiting for Rakuten cashback to be at least 10%, but I settled for the 8%. :lol:
Coincidentally I was just looking at a video of them

And of course the blue corduroys in a size 13 are going for way more than other sizes 🙄 I'm assuming stockx and GOAT are the only options right now.

I need an 11.5 in the blue corduroys. Checked ebay, no size 11.5. Not about to pay goat prices. Anyone have any suggestions?

Corduroy pack in sz. 12 were listed for $160ish. Added them to my list and it immediately jumped to mid $200s.

Hell is that lol.

Can the 97 be sole replaced? Kashimas still calling my name but bubbles def won’t hold up. Know you can AM1 sole them but what about regular.

Yes, it can. That would actually be an easier swap. I have two 97 x 97 projects in the works.

With the ebay bucks at 5%, I copped the Pink Corduroys :nthat:

They’ll be coming from South Korea.

Yes, it can. That would actually be an easier swap. I have two 97 x 97 projects in the works.

Good to know. I don’t think there’s a match color wise for the bubble to the Kashimas though. Not even id’s. 😔

You said for the 97X1 swap you need to half size up the sole correct? I’m an 11 so the AM1 sole needs to be 11.5? If I do a 97x97 swap it’s both 11?

You said for the 97X1 swap you need to half size up the sole correct? I’m an 11 so the AM1 sole needs to be 11.5? If I do a 97x97 swap it’s both 11?

Yes, for the 97 X 87 swap, the 87 sole should be a 1/2 size larger. The OG 97 sole line runs high towards the heel, and the 87 sole runs relatively low. With that said, expect there to be a blemish or a sole “tan” where the OG 97 sole line was. I usually see this area covered up with extra material.

For a 97 X 97, the same size is what’s recommended for the sole. Since it’s the same sole, it should be much easier for the person doing the project.

Yes, for the 97 X 87 swap, the 87 sole should be a 1/2 size larger. The OG 97 sole line runs high towards the heel, and the 87 sole runs relatively low. With that said, expect there to be a blemish or a sole “tan” where the OG 97 sole line was. I usually see this area covered up with extra material.

For a 97 X 97, the same size is what’s recommended for the sole. Since it’s the same sole, it should be much easier for the person doing the project.

Appreciate the info.

Do it! I haven’t seen any other sellers / sites with this low of a price. Plus, you’ll get 5% back in ebay bucks! This cw is probably discounted because they’re pink lol

I almost copped the Gold Medal from this very seller too for $270 lol. With that price, I’m very certain this seller is legit, and their items are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom