Official Air Max 97 Thread

I finally have both pairs of 97s that I really wanted always.

idk why it took so long for me to cop the Atlantic’s. I’ve had the black/volt for years.

68BFC9BF-240B-4853-AA42-00CD0DD88E22.jpeg
B8461CCE-1745-4A89-9A8B-351AE1685C46.jpeg

I finally have both pairs of 97s that I really wanted always.

idk why it took so long for me to cop the Atlantic’s. I’ve had the black/volt for years.

68BFC9BF-240B-4853-AA42-00CD0DD88E22.jpeg
B8461CCE-1745-4A89-9A8B-351AE1685C46.jpeg
good choices

I got black/volts sometime last year when I started playing catch up on some releases from when I was on hiatus

was going to get a pair of Atlantics since they were a better price but ponied up and just got the black/volt

there is no other 97 that I need

good choices

I got black/volts sometime last year when I started playing catch up on some releases from when I was on hiatus

was going to get a pair of Atlantics since they were a better price but ponied up and just got the black/volt

there is no other 97 that I need

Really nice in person, glad they re-released both in the last few years.

I had the OG 97 Black Volts with box and everything. I ordered them from Japan like back in 2008, wore them a few times, and they cracked from age.

I knew I had to get another pair down the line.

You gotta tell us where you get these tongue labels from.

I purchased the emblems from ebay couple months prior. They're from the Penny IVs. I didn't know what I was going to do with them, but I knew that they'd come in handy one day. I was just waiting on the right sneakers to apply them on.

When I have a prospective project in mind, I tend to look for CHEAP beater pairs online then extract the parts I want to use in the future. You never know when they'll become handy or when creativity kicks in lol

I purchased the emblems from ebay couple months prior. They're from the Penny IVs. I didn't know what I was going to do with them, but I knew that they'd come in handy one day. I was just waiting on the right sneakers to apply them on.

When I have a prospective project in mind, I tend to look for CHEAP beater pairs online then extract the parts I want to use in the future. You never know when they'll become handy or when creativity kicks in lol
What about the Niner ones fellow gold blooded brother? :emoji_eyes:

What about the Niner ones fellow gold blooded brother? :emoji_eyes:

The Niners emblem was an enamel pin purchased from eBay as well. I just dremmeled off the pin backing. I actually went after the emblems after I thought of the design. I had to find the one that was the right fit for that AM97 tongue section.

Surprised the Gold Medals moved the way they did considering the rest of the pack could have been had on sale at deep discounts. Snooze, you lose.

Back
Top Bottom