Official Air Max 97 Thread

I’m trying to see the resell on these...I’m hoping to get between $280-$300...the way prices are right now, I am thinking of just holding them for myself, since it would be my first Snkrs win in awhile, and my first air max

If you have them in hand sell them as soon as possible. Once people receive their pairs the resell will settle in the low 200s which after fees will net you retail that you paid.

5F108BDE-2488-441B-A021-CA7AA6087E90.jpeg

I never really liked the white ones but the more I look at them the more I like them. Versatile and just super clean. Is there a name for this one with the icy outsole?
Man I actually missed the initial release last Spring and caught up with them in the early fall. People confuse these with the white on whites lol but it was the icy blue bottom for me. It's clean and different!

Still waiting on my undefeated pack... label was created last week but no movement.

They must be getting a bunch of cancelation requests...I emailed them this morning to see what was up with my order since I haven’t even gotten to the label created step yet...They immediately replied back that my order was in fulfillment and I can’t cancel it 😂...Like what the hell, I don’t want to cancel the the damn order...

Back
Top Bottom