Official Air Max 97 Thread

got my pack today but no toy smh...I like both pairs but I like the olive pair more...
IMG_20210112_224936479.jpg

Not going to lie but another slap in the face by undefeated. They have more than enough KOKIES. Everyone that supported their business by buying the pack and having to wait should have gotten a KOKIE out of good faith. Doesn't matter if there's a delay because of COVID.

undefeated told y’all it could take up to 25 business day to even ship these things...and that kokies weren’t guaranteed with the set.

I actually like the strike logo better.

They made note of Covid delays but my job centers around tons of carriers and I don't see a single one having delays like this. If UPS had the package and the movement was slowed then I would get it but we're talking about Undefeated not even creating labels and when they do create them, they aren't moving.

This won't ruin my days but it is a poor look on your business. It almost looks like you sold shoes that you didn't physically have yet, otherwise why would it take so long to push these out??? You're slapping the label on boxes and shipping them out. It's weird.

Shipping delays are well covered at this point all over the United States...But this seems like they really couldn’t care less...I’ve been ordering from shops all over and they haven’t had this level of lead time, delays here and there but nothing like this...For an order to be going on a month and still not even get to the processing phase is a little absurd...UNDFTD took peoples money quickly enough...

Send an email out letting people know what’s going on or something, post a story up on IG ffs...

If they can’t handle the demand the restrictions have on their staff then maybe they should’ve delayed the release until later in the year...Or here’s a novel idea, maybe it would be prudent to stop accepting orders for other merch until your staff can fulfill the ones you’ve already accepted...

Bunch of lazy kids working at undefeated, probably just taking their sweet time shipping out orders... :lol:

I came here to ask about undefeated 97 shipping but it looks like everyone else is having the same issue.

I don't mind waiting but it's been over 3 weeks. Can't they at least email an update? They were quick to charge me.

I live in LA. I ordered from nike on saturday and it would've came tuesday but the fedex driver posted that delivery couldn't be made even though I saw him drive by the front door of my clearly open business.

I came here to ask about undefeated 97 shipping but it looks like everyone else is having the same issue.

I don't mind waiting but it's been over 3 weeks. Can't they at least email an update? They were quick to charge me.

I live in LA. I ordered from nike on saturday and it would've came tuesday but the fedex driver posted that delivery couldn't be made even though I saw him drive by the front door of my clearly open business.
Exactly! Most companies now and days don't even pull the funds until delivery.

Crazy because I live in NYC and I got my pack like a week ago. Can't believe people who live closer to the west coast still have no updates.

Undefeated is always crazy slow w delivery ... beyond acceptable IMO , it’s crazy . By law they’re aren’t supposed to officially charge until the fulfill/ship the order so if the charge hit they probably shipped

Received pack Saturday, day after I emailed undftd (o.c. here). Just received response email saying its processing. Shipped out to my little bro in nyc that day. He received them today. Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom