Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got my Undefeated pack in....and was also Kokieless. I absolutely love the olive pair, the shade of green is perfect. The black pair is cool but it just doesn’t hit the same in my opinion. Not a bad pair though. My happy meal came toyless in the words of Ewing206 :lol:

Penny II v1 NBYs for work today

BE81A947-5C25-4E5E-8D2E-A4FD69AA39DC.jpeg

Call me petty, but having to wait 3+ weeks for this pack to finally touchdown (after they wouldn't let me cancel) and for there to be no accessories...TRASH.

Olive pair = fire
Black pair = meh

I got confirmation today that my olive pair shipped. Funny thing is I had the olive pair in my from 1pm Canadian time on release day and I didn’t pull the trigger because I got busy with work. At around 2am I checked and they were still in my cart even though they were taken off the main page earlier in the day and assumed sold out. Figured I would try to see if it would go through and it did. I assumed they would cancel my order but nope they shipped them out. Glad it went through in the end and can’t wait for the them to arrive on Monday.

Anyone that ordered a single pair (not the pack) not receive their order from Undefeated yet?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom