Official Air Max 97 Thread

Aye. For you folks that ordered from Creme, I got no updates, no nothing since ordering the morning of 11/11. Creme finally prints a label Wednesday morning, they were on my front doorstep at 10:37 am.
They’re the worst when it comes to shipping. I think they only ship out orders once a week. So if u miss that window, they make you wait till the following week to ship your order.

Aye. For you folks that ordered from Creme, I got no updates, no nothing since ordering the morning of 11/11. Creme finally prints a label Wednesday morning, they were on my front doorstep at 10:37 am.

They’re the worst when it comes to shipping. I think they only ship out orders once a week. So if u miss that window, they make you wait till the following week to ship your order.

Greeeeat. Just ordered 2 shoes from them last week. Guess I gotta hope they don't do me like Oneness and actually picked my order before they sold out. :rolleyes

Greeeeat. Just ordered 2 shoes from them last week. Guess I gotta hope they don't do me like Oneness and actually picked my order before they sold out. :rolleyes
And when you email for a status update, they hit you with “we ship within 7-10 business days from the time your order was processed, thank you for reaching out”. Outside of the slow shipping process, and subpar customer service, they’re pretty reliable. They’ve never canceled any of my orders

And when you email for a status update, they hit you with “we ship within 7-10 business days from the time your order was processed, thank you for reaching out”. Outside of the slow shipping process, and subpar customer service, they’re pretty reliable. They’ve never canceled any of my orders

Thanks man. Fingers crossed. That's usually what Oneness does, but this time I emailed them and didn't even get a response. Just a refund email from PayPal. :angry:

Ordered that same shoe from Creme, so hopefully I'm not 0-2 on this one.

"I heard that us3less was gonna wear his new Silver Bullet 97s to go walk in for a mile and a half, so coach Ham and I had to tell him that he gotta put in some of those Move All Day insoles to make it comfortable enough for only so long, or otherwise overall them ****s gonna be uncomfortable with anything else at all. I had a bad feeling."

Fg-st71WAAASHX_

Talk to me about the dipishs at Sneaker Politics who still haven’t refunded me for these 97 SBs I ordered on release only for them to cancel due to “lack of stock.” Now I have to take time to call them about it before I just hand it over to my credit card company

Ouch. Funny, I've never had a problem with them at all.

Discounted and free shipping

Pair came in today and the shoes look good. Thank you for posting the heavily discounted shoes :pimp:

Definitely in for the golds.. definitely jumped the gun for the silver bullets seeing these discounts.

But getting any shoe worth having for retail is a win these days so I ain’t mad. Will be a little more patient with the golds tho.

Back
Top Bottom