Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yeah, I really think those Wotherspoon's will be released to family, friends, and well-known Air Max heads...Then the remaining 2% of stock will be through SNKRS raffle lol

So Wait, 

ChickenWhopper already has the AM97's and he got them sole swap to AM1's

SO FAKE SEAN WOTHERSPOON 97's ARE ALREADY BEEN MADE???
nerd.gif

Noticed today that the midsole of the SB's have a slight pearl finish to the finish on the white paint.  Hold a light up to it and it has a lot of tiny purple, green and blue flakes in it.  I thought that was interesting and something that I'm fairly certain wasn't on the og's.  

I paid $220 shipped. After getting these in hand I am fine with the price. No more than a pair of foams but this shoe is just fire. Now to find a pair of the golds for that or less

Noticed today that the midsole of the SB's have a slight pearl finish to the finish on the white paint.  Hold a light up to it and it has a lot of tiny purple, green and blue flakes in it.  I thought that was interesting and something that I'm fairly certain wasn't on the og's.  

Notice it also.

The OGs did have a slightly pearlized midsole paint if I'm not mistaken. Someone who knows for sure please chime in.

Back
Top Bottom