Official Air Max 97 Thread

I wasn't feeling the golds from pics, but after seeing them on feet a couple times I know I dun goofed lol

anywhere I can find a size 12 for a reasonable price?

I like the Silvers more

The Colors just compliment each other especially the 3m reflective 

Really hate when sellers from Stockx/Goat dont ship or dont ship on time.. currently in limbo
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Same here. I placed an order 5 mins after the post only to get that cancellation email a lil while ago.
mean.gif
YEA... SAME HERE. I used paypal to checkout faster and they short changed my refund 10 dollars . I would expect this out of us dishonest Americans not the Brits lol. Im on the phone with paypal now.

Alright now I feel like I've been shafted. Paypal talking about the currency market changed in 1 hour so I'm not eligible to receive the money they  basically stole. THIS IS A FOREX Scam lol 

EDIT: Educating myself on the forex market now. I don't think the PayPal guy know what he's talking about. I still managed to put in a dispute with someone else. 

Last edited:
If anyone has any problems with Paypal refunding your money from JD Sports, tell them to  google. " spot exchange rate usd to gbp ". The market doesn't fluctuate 10 dollars in an hour. If it did, I'm sure there would be global pandemonium. 

What exactly do we have to tell PayPal to get this resolved. I lost $13 on my cancelled order.
Tell the rep you want to file a dispute. DO NOT let them say that the currency market fluctuated, so you can't get your money back. I haven't gotten my $ yet, but a dispute is the only course of action. You should also email JD with the email they left in the cancellation email. 

Back
Top Bottom