Official Air Max 97 Thread

Ugh I can't post pics of the side and messenger bag from mobile... but they're in undefeated's website in the lookbook. The model chick is rockin it

Ugh I can't post pics of the side and messenger bag from mobile... but they're in undefeated's website in the lookbook. The model chick is rockin it
Is the messenger bag big enough to fit a book?

Congrats to everyone who ate, man. I slept, literally. Hope I get lucky with SNKRS next week.

Is the messenger bag big enough to fit a book?

I'd imagine a small reading book, but probably not a textbook for school. Dimensions are listed as 8"H x 18"W x 5"D on their website

Attachments

• IMG_2601.JPG
    IMG_2601.JPG
    244.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 38
i went tts on these. silver bullets i had to go up half size. i went up half size on the summer whites/snakeskin and had too much toe room. crossing my fingers that these fit tts lol

I'd imagine a small reading book, but probably not a textbook for school. Dimensions are listed as 8"H x 18"W x 5"D on their website
Unless she's real small that bag looks like a pretty good size.

Can't wait til these babies come in. UNDFTD usually good with shipping? Never ordered from them.

I ordered a few Bape hoodies from them in the past, and usually takes a few days just for the order to process. But after shipping, there weren't any issues. Took about a week to get to the East Coast.

SNKRS realease should drive down resell.. white ones hitting SNKRS as well??

Back
Top Bottom