Official Air Max 97 Thread

anyone know if they sold out at the LV store?

Grabbing food next door and just popped in. Saw they had some apparel and bags, but didn't ask about the shoes. I'm hungry and copped online this morning. I'll check again after I eat though lol

How was the line when it got shutdown? I got there at 9:30am, line was too long. Stayed for little over an hour and left. Missed out of the white but got the black pair on my drive back.
Lots of people kept standing in the street. Cops came earlier and told people to get off the streets and left. Came back just now and had enough and saw that the streets were trashed so they told them to shut it down.

LA got shut down around 320pm.
The ****ed up by changing how they were letting people in. It made the crowd in the front of the store even worse. Their original way was stupid slow, but it was working.

The first wristband given out was #250, the last person able to enter was #476.

I was #503 :smh:

lmao you sound so salty, plenty of people got canceled.

maybe they oversold? could be because my shipping address was different than my billing address, i dont know. bottom line is i copped manual and got axed
Salty? Nah fam, I got my pair. It could be that your address isn't the same like you stated. Next time get on your game. There isn't that many sneaker places that let you buy something with a 2 different addresses.

I placed 4 orders with my Chase CC (each for the socks, messenger bag, side bag, and clothes). All 4 processed just perfectly. However, on the 5th order with both pairs of AM's, Chase locked and flagged my card because of "too many purchases made within a short period of time to the same vendor". This is absolutely frustrating how UNDFTD chose to release this way coupled with CC fraudulent monitoring systems.

Anyways, I was able to get only the black 97's on the restock but I used a different card and had mismatched shipping/billing addresses. Have not had any cancelation yet. I swear I entered in my correct information but my order details tell me otherwise.

Need an OOP for the Sail 97's :frown:

Back
Top Bottom