Official Air Max 97 Thread

lol i didnt wanna start complaining about shipping.

last time i copped was the ballistic nylon dunk collab they had and shipping took so long i had forgot i ordered the shoes.

I know whites are an undftd exclusive but i have a hard time believing nike and other retailers won't release them eventually

still got no confirm mail...checkout went smooth with order number and everything, but nothing since then.....guess i have to contact them :frown:

How can sites know if a person submits a bot order? Wad always curious. Doesn't it just show as a normal order in their system?

How can sites know if a person submits a bot order? Wad always curious. Doesn't it just show as a normal order in their system?
Probably they can see when a cart is created and when the payment is processed and if it looks faster than humanly possible then that's a red flag. Another flag is when their proxy IP and shipping location are in completely different locations

Other than that I'm not sure how they can tell

well my order is canceled....

source.gif

damb lapstone pixx make black pair acvtually look good

Oh okay, well why would they cancel your order?? Did anyone else get theirs canceled??

lmao you sound so salty, plenty of people got canceled.

maybe they oversold? could be because my shipping address was different than my billing address, i dont know. bottom line is i copped manual and got axed

Back
Top Bottom