Official Air Max 97 Thread

EU release 28th October on size previews app

27DE0F6F-D07B-4971-8241-397567B8ADC0.png

Anyone know if a Canadian credit card will work on SNKRS app in Europe?

I live in Vancouver Canada, and I downloaded the SNKRS app from us App Store and I buy all my shoes from there and ship them to a box right by th border (I drive down and pick them up every once in a while) I can ship the shoes to a friend in Europe, but curious if anyone else has tried it. Even a us credit card..

no it will not work, because NDC EU dont ship outside of the EU and you will need a EU CC

Did they change that? You used to be able to have an over seas card, it would just have to ship to a euro address. I ordered from my "foreign" account once from the states, with my states card, and had it sent to my broski in england. I ordered from NDC though, and not SNKRS.

Did they change that? You used to be able to have an over seas card, it would just have to ship to a euro address. I ordered from my "foreign" account once from the states, with my states card, and had it sent to my broski in england. I ordered from NDC though, and not SNKRS.
Nike US let’s you change the credit card billing but the shipping has to be within the US. I’m presuming EU functions the same way, just try checking something out without actually doing it.

isnt that they only will ship to the address what is connected to the CC ?? and since your CC is not from the EU you dont have an EU address

It used to work in the past, and I'm not sure about now though. However, in the states, the bill in and shipping address do not need to be the same.

Maybe this will help... repost for glad tidings

Air Max 97 ( 95 neon inspired)
921733-003
Released on Titolo
Women’s sizing only
9C8253EA-B6DC-4B3A-9D86-1FB793EC6DA5.jpeg
Wait wtd these dropped already?!?!?

Soooooo these are donzo? Or are other places
Going to be dropping theirs in the future?

Back
Top Bottom